• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which post2host script to use for my free hosting ?

enoughhosting

Ipanel is not even responding to my questions. They are either out of business or not interested. So that is not a reliable solution.
thehostingtool.com is good but severely buggy, I tried 3 latest versions and neither could create a site for me so far.
free hosting manger seems to be the best script out there but it dont have p2h feature and dont manage multiple servers.

Any other options. Or should I write my own script ? That sounds like the only op.

How could there be so many free hosts out there if i cant even find a good post2host script which is bug free ?

:ninja:

WHMCS has a post2host module, but its no longer maintaint. I just used vBulletin with a point system. But then you have to manually add and remove clients from your servers.
Ipanel isn't safe, it got hacked a few weeks ago.

Surprised with iPanel not maintaining development of their hosting scripts. They used to be the best on the market.

I believe you should move to Paid hosting and take advantage of some awesome features which are not available in free web hostings.

Besides, the server space is low and you will be crammed on a existing server with lot of other customers.

Hi enoughosting, THT is in a very slow but active development cycle. We do still look at any bugs, security concerns you may have with top priority.

If you have any problems or bugs like mentioned, please refer them to me or one of the team. We'd be more than happy to get it fixed.

Back