• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which Server I should Prefer for Cloud Hosting ??

Where are the majority of your site's visitors? You want to put your server closest to them.

Cloud Hosting is the most reliable hosting platform. You can get maximum uptime guarantee on Cloud hosting. Choosing locations, generally depends upon customers. They look for the convenient options.

Like others have said, depends on your visitors. You can always add cloudflare for an additional boost of speed. It's free.

Too broad a question, methinks. Both locations can provide good connecitivity for your assumed audience. Start with getting information on connection speed/availability from typical locations of visitors.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

I have small business, looking for Cloud Hosting which server i should prefer for it ?? Indian or USA based ??

Hello, if you need cloud hosting for your small business, you can choose between India and the USA. Both are OK, but you must first review the hosting company's offerings. Check out the services and rates as well. Check out each company's plans, costs, and services, then compare them.

If you are looking for cloud hosting support then you should go for eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the finest web hosting support providers in the current market. If you see they have one of the best hosting and tech support which will help you within 3 hours. You just need to raise a ticket to them and they are ready to help you out.

Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 technicians who are professionals in Linux and Windows platforms as well as several other technologies related to the web hosting industry make up our team of qualified and experienced employees. Most of our technical team members hold RHCE, Windows, cPanel, and Plesk certifications, and some of them also hold VMware and AWS certifications. Our primary areas of competence are server management, server monitoring, and web hosting Support.

Back