• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which VPS Hosting Provider is Good for eCommerce Store?

Hello friends,
One of my friends is looking for an affordable VPS hosting solution for their eCommerce store? Can anyone suggest to me the best VPS hosting provider that provides fully managed services at an affordable price point?

See,
There are numerous best web hosting providers available on the internet. You are looking for a web hosting provider for your eCommerce store then you should be very careful because all your future online presence and business fully depends on which type of hosting services they provide.
So, while choosing the web hosting provider for your eCommerce site or online store, I think should keep some points in your mind, like it should reliable, it has a 24/7 technical support team, should able to solve all the issues, no downtime, etc. VPS and cloud hosting is always the best options to host an eCommerce website.
I hope this will help you to find a reliable web hosting provider that fulfills all your requirements.

Hello,

There are a lot of best and affordable VPS hosting service providers available in the market. While choosing the best one, some aspect you should keep in mind. Most of the web hosting provider offers hosting packages at a lower cost but provide very less features than those who are offering web hosting packages at some higher cost. So, check the features offered by the hosting provider, not the price.

I have a small Joomla web site hosted with BlazingFast.Host provider.
It was not so easy for me to find such a stable hosting service. According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer.

I have personally tried A2 Hosting, and I'd gladly suggest it to you if you're looking for the best eCommerce hosting provider.

You have already been given many good recommendations on choosing a hosting provider for your own commercial project. From myself, I can add that it is worth connecting the automatic website monitoring. This is a set of tools for a webmaster that allows you to track site performance automatically and collect statistics. You can also monitor the operation of the server itself and receive notifications about problems on the site. This is very important in the initial stages of project launch.

There are a lot of web hosting providers available online. To choose the right one for your e-commerce business, follow the points given below:
24/7 technical support
free SSL certificate
dedicated IP
full root access
safety and security
back up
highest uptime
bandwidth

Nowadays there are many hosting provider that offers managed VPS hosting but not all of those are good. Before choosing any web hosting provider you just need to make sure the hosting you choose is fully reliable and affordable that will fulfill your requirements. One of the most thing that you need to make sure the support they provide is up to the mark.

Host.co.in give excellent Cheap VPS Server solutions. They are trustworthy. The fact that they also have wonderful scripting extras, free bonuses, and additional functionality at a low cost is a huge plus for their team.

Also, Get 15% OFF VPS Server Hosting, Use Code VSH15, Offer will end 31'08'021

Best Features:

+ Good load time
+ Stable uptime (99.95%)
+ US, Canada & India servers
+ Free site transfer
+ Unlimited bandwidth and storage
+ 24/7 Live Support
+ Free Domain*

I am using a 10GB Hosting VPS Hosting service for the last 6 months for my website. There are no single server issues. Quick and satisfied Technical Support. No limit on Bandwidth. No single website downtime. Definitely, 10GB Hosting's VPS Server is the best suite for your eCommerce website.

Kvchosting.net provides a good hosting service to your customers. It gives high-quality server performance to your website. Here you can complain about your problem easily and it gives 24/7 hour customers complaint service.

Have a look on ResellBox.net...!!!!

We the ResellBox provides you the best VPS Hosting services with many features, Great Uptime, Reliability and at an affordable price with 24/7
Technical support.

Host.co.in is a good and affordable hosting service provider for e-commerce. Here you can get 24/7 hour customer complaint service.

There are various best web facilitating suppliers accessible on the web. You are searching for a web provider for your eCommerce store then you ought to be exceptionally cautious since all your future web-based presence and business completely relies upon which kind of hosting they give you.

Along these lines, while picking the web hosting for your eCommerce webpage or online store, I think you should keep a few focuses. The kinsta (https://kinsta.com/) has a day in and day out specialized help group, ought to ready to settle every one of the issues, no personal time, and so forth VPS and web hosting is consistently the most ideal choices to have an eCommerce site.

I trust this will assist you with tracking down a solid web hosting that satisfies all of your necessities. But you can also get the cheaper one which is Routerhosting >> https://www.routerhosting.com/

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

Back