• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which web browser do you use?

Which web browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Firefox

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Chrome

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i choose chrome, fed up with the Mozilla which keep on update.
And Mozilla always non responding and unable to auto update those plugin.

Chrome still the best, the fastest browser ever !!!!

Firefox and Chrome. Firefox has the best compatibility I have seen with CSS3 and javascript. Chrome is corporate owned and seems to have problems with some javascripts (I recomend Chromium instead). IE is just a piece of junk and nightmare for web designers as it fails to comply with standards and does not have too much CSS3 support.

When it's about designing a web site to be compatible in all major web browsers, IE creates the most troubles.

Hi all. I understand why you don't use IE (it is derided and despised by most people who I know) but why Chrome is so low in the poll?
In my opinion it's on par with Firefox, Chrome is faster and somewhat more comfortable to browse, but Firefox is more flexible, customisable and has more plugins.

Opera!!! Opera!!! Opera!!! Opera!!!

And on my iPad... Opera!!! Opera!!! Opera!!!
on my Blackberry? I'll give you three guesses :) hint: if it doesnt end with era it's not right!

Which web browser do u use?

There are so many web browser, but i use chrome more , because it is very good to use and easy to access. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back