• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which Windows versions you like?

Windows XP has proven its strong staying power. But over the past few years, more people have gradually migrated to Windows 7.

windows xp is great operating system forever.
whatever new os comes from windows they will not chase windows xp.

I use Window vista on my desktop and Window 7 on my laptop.
BTW, I very much dislike Windows 8. How can it have no start button in the bottom left corner? Lol.

I don't really like Windows 8, so have stuck with Windows 7, but I'll have to see if 8.1 can change my mind...

I'm using Windows XP in my personal laptop and Windows 7 in Office, both are smoothly working, but I like most is XP Professional.

Personally, I like Windows 7 the best. While Windows 8 has some great features and speed, I think it's got a long way before it makes it self "worth wild" - even with the 8.1 update.

Windows 7 FTW! It has a great user interface, nice graphic styles and easy to use, Windows 8 seems to be going to visual way of tablets, reminds me of an Iphone.

Linux Ubuntu, I have switched to it 2 years ago and I m very happy with that. This system I can say I more adequate than windows.

Windows 8 would definitely be the best choice if you have a touch PC but for working I would like to have Windows 7 on my computer.

Back