• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who is the best

I will only recommend Google Adsense.It is the best option.There might be some problem in your content.You must have quality content in your site.If you are using some duplicate or copy paste content or description, then you can not get Google adsense.

Advice

If you are a starting out website, and you can't get adsense (in my opinion the best contextual advertiser), your best choice is Adbrite.

I would focus then on driving traffic for awhile until you get a good visitor rate daily. At that point you can re-try adsense since you'd have traffic driven to your site daily, and you have a slew of other good advertisers you can choose from such as burst media, casale media, value click, etc

Hope that helped you some! :biggrin2:

Are there any other CPM networks you guys would recommend aside from adsense or adbrite that doesn't have embedded malware ? It seems like clicksor doesn't do a good job of filtering out their ads for these!

i need help

Guys, I'm still looking for effective and easy apps for adevertising, for example on facebook. Anyone can help? :confused4:confused4:confused4:confused4:confused4

Thing is, if you are just starting up a website, it probably isn't worth the trouble of placing ads on the site to begin with. You won't be making much and it could deter potential visitors from visiting again. I would recommend first building up a decent website with good content then applying for AdSense. That's probably the best way to do it. But to be honest, it isn't that hard to obtain an AdSense account; unless you have been banned before.

maybe you can try ReachJunction, it works well for me...I am a greenhand so unable to give you so many advices...

Back