• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Why cPanel?

daiondoroga

I have seen many customers asking for only cPanel, I wonder why they find cPanel better then any other control panels?

What is your opinion on this?

Richard

CRM Consultant
Premium Member
Clients are used to cPanel, so they ask for it. It's really that simple.

There have been times in the past, that our (Galaxy-Solutions) clients cannot afford cPanel on their dedicated server, so they pick VHCS. After a week, they are loving it even more than cPanel.

Keagle

NLC
NLC
Yeah. I'm used to CPanel, so i'd rather have it. I know there are better panels out there, but as it's become the "standard", if you will, then Clients believe that it is the best Panel.

J J

cPanel to me is more user-friendly than other Control panels. Also users who don't know how to upload forum scripts like phpbb or SMF use fantastico in cPanel. So it's easier for them as it's instantly setup, for them. But cPanel is nice becuase it gives you detailed information about Traffic your site is recieving, and other nice features. :)

AvailNetworks

Greetings
NLC
general the people I see who like cpanel and refuse to use anything else have never actually used anything else.

there are far better control panels than cpanel out there from both the user standpoint and the admins standpoint

James-A

Cpanel is fast and easy to use and you will be quick to pick up the ropes with it.
It allows lots of control and the fantastico is great.

Bruce

NLC
Well, I haven't used cPanel for quite a while. I wasn't impressed with it all the last time I used it (cPanel 3), but maybe it has improved since then.

VPS9

cPanel is a very popular web-based control panel. It is full-featured website development tools that help in your website's management using a graphical user interface. With the Cpanel, you can manage the important aspects of file management, FTP, backups, email management, domain and sub-domain control, user management network Tools, MySQL database administration, etc

Cain Brendon

cPanel helps to manage your website with ease,all the basic functionalities are available at your fingertips.The User Interface is such that the users are drawn into it,there are many modules which have their own functionalities
,ex:File System:to manage files and backup,Domains-creation/addition of domains,Publisher-provide ready made templates that are needed to host a website,Database-to manage data and so on.
thus making cPanel a user friendly website development tool.