• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why did you join FWS?

I don't remember... and search refuses to take me back and look. :confused2

To join a friendly community, what els, theres more to just trying to sell your services.

My first post was to get clients of course. Then it went up from there. I learnt a lot from FWS.

At first I was trying to find a place to register free domain names. I can't remember the exact search engine that brought me here but my experiance at FWS.net has been nothing but awesome. Which is why I come back all the time. I simply can't get enough of this place and the people are awesome to including the mods.

Romeo18 said:
At first I was trying to find a place to register free domain names. I can't remember the exact search engine that brought me here but my experiance at FWS.net has been nothing but awesome. Which is why I come back all the time. I simply can't get enough of this place and the people are awesome to including the mods.

Aren't you a suckup. :p

At the time I signed up there wasn't enough cool people. So I signed up, and thusly there was enough cool people. That is why I signed up.

Google brought me here. I was looking for a place to market my services, so I typed in "free hosting" and this was the only forum on the first page at the time.

i was trying to get feedback on sites besides what friends and family thought. I think Liquid Goat has actually helped the most with his picky reviews, and when my site was redesigned, he actually gave a good review. one of the few i assume. (at least from what I have seen) lol. so, not i stay to try and help people with layouts, programming, logos, ect. :) and of course get more reviews.

I didn't feel like I was enough of a nerd, so I googled nerd and this was the first site.

Only part of that is true.

i believe i joined because i was always tryin to find a free host and i came to the main site all the time and searched for a host. one day i realized they had a forum and i took a look and it seemed so "homey" the ppl were nice and helpful so i decided to post a question on what hosts let me stream real audio for free. ppl here are nice that's why i keep comin and i try to help others since others helped me.

Way back then I was running a site (now defunct) that had a page listing free hosts that didn't involve any advertising, and I was also using free hosting at the time, so this seemed a good place to keep up to date... and hope for signature link clicks, I confess.

Back