• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why does everyone say FWS.net?

Coolin

NL[C]
NLC
I went to FWS.net and it's a site about some ISP. I was wondering why ppl kept on using FWS.net on their posts when FWS.net has nothing to do with freewebspace.net. It's actually not that many more letters to type in...

I can see where that could be confusing to some people though.... Too bad Peo couldn't have gotten it as a secondary. :)

Originally posted by rockergrrl
FWS.net is just an abbreviation of FreeWebSpace.net
F - Free
W - Web
S - Space

Now you know..... :)

I know that, I was wondering why ppl used it when FWS.net doesn't go to Freewebspace.net. Besides, FWS.net is only 9 letters less than Freewebspace.net, 9 letters only takes like 2 seconds to type.

I know that, I was wondering why ppl used it when FWS.net doesn't go to Freewebspace.net. Besides, FWS.net is only 9 letters less than Freewebspace.net, 9 letters only takes like 2 seconds to type.

I agree :) But nowadays everyone wants to abbreviate everything such as typing "u" instead of "you."

Back