• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why... just why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyH

The Hosting Tool
NLC
I hate hackers, not the normal ones who hack into places what have offended them or are a threat, but like the 3rd world Islamic ones who hack into places who try to better for the community.

My VPS got hacked today at 11:15am and I've spent from half 12 until now and even more, rebuilding it, moving backups and getting it sorted. Because of? Nothing.

I offer a script for everyone, which is open source and do the best I can for it to be right and some cock wants to bring it all to the floor.

One reason I hate religion and alot of 3rd world islamics

/rant over.

There are tons of Atheist hackers, don't try and blame religion on this one.

Im not sorely blaming religion. But it was only a month ago where more or less the same people broke in the website, marked it all over with turkish islamic remarks and deleted everything.

I'm not trying to steriotype, but which white male does it to a site which has nothing to hurt anyone. I've never seen it once.

If you live where I do in the UK, you realise that all migrants get our jobs, get our taxes what we pay for, live on our our money, drive around in cars which are paid for by benefits we work for.

The college I go to is 70% asian, pakistani, somalian. And most of them are complete prats.

I know someone who was pakistani, turned to christianity and then got jumped by a group of islamists for turning and they beat the hell out of him with baseball bats.

Im not sorely blaming religion. But it was only a month ago where more or less the same people broke in the website, marked it all over with turkish islamic remarks and deleted everything.

I'm not trying to steriotype, but which white male does it to a site which has nothing to hurt anyone. I've never seen it once.

If you live where I do in the UK, you realise that all migrants get our jobs, get our taxes what we pay for, live on our our money, drive around in cars which are paid for by benefits we work for.

The college I go to is 70% asian, pakistani, somalian. And most of them are complete prats.

I know someone who was pakistani, turned to christianity and then got jumped by a group of islamists for turning and they beat the hell out of him with baseball bats.

Yeah, that's why I'm against most immigrants. I have nothing against those who are ready to integrate into our society but those who can't integrate can go ---- themselve back into their country.

A few times a year, I hear about muslim girls getting killed by their dads for religious bull----. It sickens me, especially considering that women all over our country fought, not so long ago, for their rights and now they come here and make it look useless.

I hate seeing our jobs going to immigrants just because they're a visible "minority" (in quotes because they're almost as much as we are). Have you ever tried to apply for a job in a place owned by immigrants? Good luck! They are not ready to integrate us in their world, why should we?

On top of that, try going in their countries and see how well they will integrate our culture. They will most likely cut your head off before integrating you!

All this to say, we feel your pain! However, nothing we can do! Human rights and equality seems to apply to richer countries, letting the poor ones do what the ---- they want!

Wow this thread is pretty racist.

Unless you're 100% Native American, bariteau, you came from immigrants...
It's not racist, it's our own opinion based on facts.

It's being racist if I call a african american a ...
You see what I'm getting at.

Honestly, I hate being steriotypical because, people who move here, most of them are lovely people and love the country. But some just take it for granted.

I still didn't understand why I got hacked but hey...

How do you know they're Muslim, do you personally know them?
Maybe they're just smart anti-Islamic people, trying to give Islam a bad name and succeeding.

Wow this thread is pretty racist.

Unless you're 100% Native American, bariteau, you came from immigrants...

I suggest you read the second sentence of my post again (see below). And I'm 12.5% Native American :fangel:.

I have nothing against those who are ready to integrate into our society but those who can't integrate can go ---- themselve back into their country.

How do you know they're Muslim, do you personally know them?
Maybe they're just smart anti-Islamic people, trying to give Islam a bad name and succeeding.

That's based on court statements.

It's not racist, it's our own opinion based on facts.

It's being racist if I call a african american a ...
You see what I'm getting at.

Honestly, I hate being steriotypical because, people who move here, most of them are lovely people and love the country. But some just take it for granted.

True, I have many friends from different countries and they all integrate well, I just can't stand those who don't integrate.

Last edited:
Well simply that there were statements that were made in court that pointed out that those girls were killed due to religious (Muslim) believes.

I offer a script for everyone, which is open source and do the best I can for it to be right and some cock wants to bring it all to the floor.

The only one here at fault is Jonny` for writing INSECURE, POOR SOFTWARE. 'I tried my best' isn't good enough.

Also, I sincerely hope that bigots of this thread will grow up soon, or go integrate with a hole in the ground and never come up again. Morons.

The only one here at fault is Jonny` for writing INSECURE, POOR SOFTWARE. 'I tried my best' isn't good enough.

Also, I sincerely hope that bigots of this thread will grow up soon, or go integrate with a hole in the ground and never come up again. Morons.
But yet, you have a go at me because my script is insecure when they didn't even hack the script?

The VPS was left pretty much open security wise, I have no good knowledge about security, but it has been bolted up. It was actually myBB we think that left the doors open ;)

Don't start trying to make more personal blows at me because of my views... everyone is intitled to free speech remember.

US + Canada is much a better country regarding migration than here.

Judge Fudge like I said I was literally steriotyping which I dont like to do, it was most likely, but may of not been. I just got really annoyed, it's happened before, probably happen again.

I'm getting really tired these days because religion cause MANY problems. It causes so many deaths due to terrorism, wars and civil wars.

It doesn't even have that many benefits, it may be a ok set of rules to live abide but they're so outdated.

But yet, you have a go at me because my script is insecure when they didn't even hack the script?

Okay, I'm sorry. I misunderstood your post and thought that a vulnerability in your script was taken advantage of. My mistake.

Unfortunately, you are correct, even bigots are entitled to an opinion. Nevertheless, it doesn't change how much of a bigot you are.

Jonny said:
I'm getting really tired these days because religion cause MANY problems

I do agree some people who claim to follow certain religions cause problems, but you're just lumping whole baskets of fruit together. Religion doesn't cause the problem, if we somehow for some reason got rid of religion altogether... there would be just as many problems. It's human nature and then you would try blaming it on something else that's ridiculous.

Okay, I'm sorry. I misunderstood your post and thought that a vulnerability in your script was taken advantage of. My mistake.

Unfortunately, you are correct, even bigots are entitled to an opinion. Nevertheless, it doesn't change how much of a bigot you are.

No, I'm just pretty much atheist not a bigot. I'm guessing your religious? Usually when a person isn't religious, in their eyes their a below them in someway. I have strong atheism views.

I value other peoples opinions and think about them, but it doesn't stop me having my own views..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back