• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why pay for the free hosting management scripts when you can get it for free? THT!

JonnyH

The Hosting Tool
NLC
img_03.png

What is it?
The Hosting Tool is a very new script, launched on the 3rd of December 2008 claiming to provide the next generation in free, hosting scripts. It provides you, the webhost complete automation on everything you want it to do. So that means, signup, monthly posts checking, suspension. While it does that, it provides client features like the client control panel that gives the power to the clients hands in what they want to do. They can check their monthly forum posts, edit their details, check announcements. The Hosting Tool also has frequent update and support from the community.

Main Features
Some of THT's main features are:
  • Direct Intergration with cPanel/WHM & DirectAdmin
  • P2H Signup/Monthly with all popular forum boards
  • Fully AJAX/JS order form! Has no load times at all, does it all with one page load. Thats to load it up to start.
  • Fully featured & powerful Admin Control Panel
  • Easy to use and powerful Client Area
  • Feature filled Support Center

Download
To download THT, just click the link below and it'll send you to the latest version:
Download Link

Last edited:
Jonny does THT allow staff accounts in ACP (account creators) and also does it allow staff accept account rather than instant setup?

One more thing what about branding removal do you allow this if so at what price?

Jonny does THT allow staff accounts in ACP (account creators) and also does it allow staff accept account rather than instant setup?

One more thing what about branding removal do you allow this if so at what price?

Yeah staff accounts with full permissions are supported.

Branding removal, I'd say a price of £25. Shout me if you want to and I'll tell you how.

Well I dont wanna make any rash decisions here, ive already put the idea to our staff team, A few of them are against the idea, but im not! Im trying to speed up account creation for new users.

We had issues with Ipanel and our staff was against that aswell. But the method we use is very effective in combatting idiot/spammers sign ups. but I wanna speed things up as traffic and new registration is up month on month would be nice if ad revenues was aswell but we are also victims of the global reseccion.

So gonna have to get back to you on that one, gonna convince staff team first!

Well I dont wanna make any rash decisions here, ive already put the idea to our staff team, A few of them are against the idea, but im not! Im trying to speed up account creation for new users.

We had issues with Ipanel and our staff was against that aswell. But the method we use is very effective in combatting idiot/spammers sign ups. but I wanna speed things up as traffic and new registration is up month on month would be nice if ad revenues was aswell but we are also victims of the global reseccion.

So gonna have to get back to you on that one, gonna convince staff team first!
Sure thing, just download the thing and have a bash with it, any problems give me a shout. Love to help.

Back