• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why scammer is still posting ads here?

giangbs

Host 1 Free is a big name with their scam affiliate program, after a quick search. I found that they are still posting their free host here, with this affiliate program to scam people?

What do you guys think about this?

Thank for reading,
Giang

If I google "Host1Free scam" or "Host1Free fraud" I get thousants of links. Maybe Peo can add "Host1Free" to the bad words list. It will be shown as ----- from then on.

Latest ad has been removed and the member has been asked to explain the situation.

It seems FWS staffs do nothing with the scammer... :lol::lol:
Code:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2242149-THE-BEST-FREE-Web-Hosting-without-SECRET-HOOKS!-10GB-Disk-space-150GB-Bandwidth!

It seems FWS staffs do nothing with the scammer... :lol::lol:
Code:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2242149-THE-BEST-FREE-Web-Hosting-without-SECRET-HOOKS!-10GB-Disk-space-150GB-Bandwidth!

Looks like they have several members here to do the advertising job for them.

That thread has been removed. Further ads by him will be removed until he has explained the situation.

Accepting your removal, I think it would be helpful to the friends. If you feel the thread is out of rules. ok.

That thread has been removed. Further ads by him will be removed until he has explained the situation.

He won't explain, because his affiliate program has turned out as a scam program. There is no way to request payout. I will give you my account to check if needed.

No disrespect intended, but he had his chance over the last 2 weeks. I say go with sander Ks suggestion and ban his host name.

I agree with Sain Cai.
Even websites with only a few pages of static html pages, they suspend the account and told the users that their website is using a low of resources and request them to upgrade to the paid ones.
They are obviously scamming their users.

I've created new account on Sep, and made about $225, but today, they just reseted to $0 ;) Good job Host1Free!

giang, I've put the domain in the word filter. They have still not replied to my questions about this.

Back