• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why

I reopened it now as there are some interesting (slightly off-topic but still) discussions going on. I guess the thread was closed since it evolved into a discussion about evolution instead of Ron Paul.

Right, my mistake. The discussions got a little too heated and that's the reason it was closed.

Yeah, I've got to agree with the aforementioned sigh.

I don't see what's wrong with some heated debate. Nothing has gotten out of line, and threads like those are quality threads. It makes no sense to end a thread that actually has some substance to it, when 90% of the threads here (while entertaining or otherwise) are about nothing.

This isn't like the old days where we used to have threads like this and then Giancarlo would come in and run wild on it all. And even those threads lasted a long time before they got shut down. It seems times have changed.

I'm not trying to be critical here, believe me. It just seems like sometimes we might be a little quick to hit the panic button. As long as people aren't stepping out of line, what's the issue?

nice point BV, and even though I wasnt around for Giancarlo, i agree. and, to be fair, we have Devin for running wild now. ;)

Back