• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Will buy 100% FREE domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
kogepan said:
Lol this is too funny, too funny. "I dont have a site or domain, help me!" I dont think thats too likely to happen kiddo. IM 15 and I set up my own server, plus I used www.afraid.org for a free subdomain. And theres too many sites out there with exploits and by the looks of it, you wont be too good at finding um if you cant set up a simple server. (And no, server's can be free if they run off your computer.) Once again lol

Well he has a much better chance than you, you have NO chance. Since you posted the domain you want and I said not to.

I think the really only good ideas here are the entrepreneurial site and the humour site. All the others and fan clubs and things..stuff like that you don't really need a domain for, the web's saturated with that crap.

Whereas something like a personal humour site there are not that many, it's original a bit.

And something like an entrepreneural site would be useful and benefit far more from a domain name.

Just thought I'd toss my 2 cents in there to make sure a good decision is made ;)

Also, those two seemed to be the only posts using proper grammar/spelling :p

Regards,

Last edited:
Name: Steve Griffin
Why you should get the domain: A domain name would really help my site a lot. My current .tk domain doesn't allow for links to articles to be pasted (due to the address bar not changing). Also a domain would make my site look more professional.
Link to your site: http://www.peanut-gallery.tk
What your site is about: It's a place where people can submit opinions/rants/reviews/guides etc for other people to read and comment on.
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site? Yes.

kogepan said:
Nice site, it doesnt work... lol, Well unless you really like the FTP feel.

Sorry. I have temporarily moved to www.nullbot.com
The site is going to be upgraded soon with a new skin and content website relating GTA.

Last edited:
Name: Robert Allen
Why you should get the domain: I am trustworthy, i have a few sites open. I like freebies, and there is nothing more i like than giving things away myself. The domain that i want is a good domain, and it will be used productivally. I will give away free blogs with my domain. I will also be willing to give you some webspace with FTP access if you need it. I can even make you a moderator on my new site once it is up. You can give you extra things. I will be willing to do almost anything for this new domain which i want. Trust is the most important word, and i have made loads of friends over the last year or so and i am still friends with them today. I can even prove it if you want proof.
Link to your site: http://image4you.org
What your site is about: It is free image hosting and free album hosting.
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site? YES

You already have a domain? A few of them based by your signature...why should you get one? You seem to have the capability of getting them.

Give some people who have no domain names and no way of getting them a chance.

Regards,

Death Reaper said:
You already have a domain? A few of them based by your signature...why should you get one? You seem to have the capability of getting them.

Give some people who have no domain names and no way of getting them a chance.

Regards,
Fair enough. It is your competition and i completly agree. I only own 3 domains btw, the last domain (flubb) is not mine, it is a friends.

Not my competition, I'm just pointing out to give some of the scrubs a chance ;)

You have image4u.org or w/e it, that's a tld..so I think just keep with that or buy yourself a new one..

Some people have no domain.

Regards,

Anis Zahir
17 years old
I am wanting to get a domain as I have ran out of money in my paypal account by making too many donations to people. I am wanting this domain to setup my free forum hosting service. It will not be just for phpbb and ipb, but as i develop my scripts it will also incorporate yabb, ikonboard, mybulletinboard and many more. It will also have reviews of all the latest forum software and also downloads. I might also include image hosting and blog hosting.
I dont currently have the site but i need the domain first
I will put a text link back to you on each forum that is created so you will get great coverage.

Death Reaper said:
Not my competition, I'm just pointing out to give some of the scrubs a chance ;)

You have image4u.org or w/e it, that's a tld..so I think just keep with that or buy yourself a new one..

Some people have no domain.

Regards,
I can see what you mean, but i have no online money or access to online money. I freeload for my domains.

Hey, how about READING THE THREAD.

cronic5 said:
I have seen many other threads like this, many of which get MUCH more replies, so, due to lack of demand, I have decided to extend this contest by 1 week. So this contest will stay open until the 7th of August.

Good luck to all.

It gets really annoying to have people asking stuff without them reading the thread, when it's clearly stated right there ^

Regards,

Name: Michael B, representing several affiliated freelancers

Ages: 15-30 (I'm representing multiple persons)

Why you should get the domain:
Freedom Design is a non-profit organization that gives away free webdesign and other freelance services. We accept donations of all types, and domain-name would be greatly appreciated. It would greatly appeal more to the professional crowd and gain more trust with the individual too. I expect my website to recieve decent traffic. My previous website endevours have met with success.

Link to your site:
http://freedomdesign.byethost15.com/

What your site is about:
Freedom Design gives out high-quality, completely free webdesign. It's aimed both at the business professional, and, more importantly, at the individual. Our mission is to help people without the technical expertise set up high quality websites at no cost. Freedom Design is the first (to my knowledge) free webdesign company available. It's still yet fresh, but I've already been recieving a lot of response and positive feedback. I've been greatly encouraged by how receptive the online community is of this idea.

Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site?
Absolutely. In fact, I'll put a graphic link, and short paragraph and bio in an honored "Donator" section, if you so desire.
__

If there's anything wrong with my application, feel free to email me, private message me, or SMS me at 438 666 8853 (remove the 666 intended to foil any sms spam bots--are there any?)

Last edited:
Okay, the time is here. I have decided a winner! I have picked Haddock as the winner of this competition. Thank you all for entering in this contest, and those of you who didn't win, please enter my next conest which I may be putting up in about a week. Only the next one will have 3 winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back