• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Will the ASIA users ever stop signing up?

Just to say that also had the same problem when i open my free hosting website, asian users just didn't stop creating and creating accounts!!!

What i have done?

1) First put on red and big the coutries and languages that i allowed -> What happen? NOTHING

2) I used one script to block some countries but it was not 100% because of the proxy usage and because the ip-ranges database was free and it is not completed. -> What Happen? a few less registrations

3) It was enough, i create a paid plan, and the free plan is now only activated manually!

This was impossible!

I accept asian sites to a degree, however, I use a combination of friends and scripts to find chinese sites that violate my ToS.

Kinda racist but why can't a asian do a websites catered towards the US market? I am from Singapore but several of my websites' traffic are 80% US at least.

jiehao85 said:
Kinda racist but why can't a asian do a websites catered towards the US market? I am from Singapore but several of my websites' traffic are 80% US at least.

I agree to your point of view too, not all Asians are equally bad and they deserve to be treated the same way as those in the US. We can't judge the entire Asian population just by a minority of bad "eggs".

Fact is, if they (or anyone) come into my forums and say "Me wish free hosting very much thanks be to you chris byebye" then I won't give it to them. Ever.

I'm British, we talk the talk, and are the only one's that can call ourselves the true owners of the English Language. And do you think Chinese people, or French people can speak English as well as a British person? No way, and the reason is not because of skin color or appearance, it's because of vowels.

PS; Don’t worry, I’ll call Microsoft up and let them know there is no such thing as “US English” :p

I just read an article on the newspaper recently that stated even British from different parts of England have different slangs so does that means only the Queen is speaking the true English? Languages evolve and it's an ongoing process after all.

Anyway, it's up to the threadstarter to decide but it will help if you have a TOS or just block out users from China since they are generally the crowd the cause more issues. Putting a list of allowed countries will help too.

Last edited:
uglycn said:
all asia? how many japanese use your hosts?
france and german is not same country. It's nonsense.
similar face but, totally different country system. democracy vs communism.
i think your id shoud be "uglyjp"

Last edited:
ddt said:
i think your id shoud be "uglyjp"
junk
adult
prostitute
a s s
nasty
evil
scamp
excrement
I really don't see why you would call somebody "excrement" just because they said China was red? They are after all...

cybermilitia said:
And just what might be the intended implication behind that remark?

Let me ask you - how do we judge the quality of spoken English ?
By the accent ? By the skin colour and facial features of the speaker ?
Or by the words that they speak ?

Do you know that the curriculum for English language being taught in many Asian countries is at par with that of native English countries ?
What makes you think that an Asian person speaking better English than a native English speaker can only appear plausible to a pot-smoker ?

English would most likely be their second language. Which means they would mostly only use it when learning the subject, they wouldn't use it at home, they wouldn't use it while shopping, they wouldn't use it when they were hanging with their mates.

While it may not apply to everyone learning english it would apply to most.
And honestly... most people who are fluent in english can pretty much decipher most of the crap that the non fluent english people write.

Do you know that the curriculum for English language being taught in many Asian countries is at par with that of native English countries ?

I'm going to assume you've had first hand experience of those teaching cultures.... Otherwise your opinion is just that! an opinion!

Fabreeze! said:
English would most likely be their second language. Which means they would mostly only use it when learning the subject, they wouldn't use it at home, they wouldn't use it while shopping, they wouldn't use it when they were hanging with their mates.

You are wrong, there is a reserve case in Singapore, many use English while shopping, while ordering food etc...In fact, more and more young generation are losing touch of our mother tougue, Chinese.

Not that many in my opinion. It depends on which crowd you belong to. I speak Mandarin at home, at work but I have no problem switching to English if need be. English is supposed to be my first language but it's actually 2nd language to me. :p

jacsliforsat said:
But my first laugange is Mandrain
2nd is english 3rd is dutsch
Lol,isn't that funny enough?
currently location is Singapore
It would be less funny if you spelled Dutch or Mandarin correctly.

Back