• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Win Hosting and Domain for 1 year...

bozley05

NLC
NLC
To promote my site 'ezyrewards' I am giving away a 12 month domain registration and hosting package. Here is what you can get:

- TLD domain (com/net/org/info/biz) domain registered in your name for 1 year.
- 50MB webspace
- 2GB bandwidth
- cPanel
- All the usual things that come with cPanel.. mysql, mail, ftp etc...

To win all you have to do is:

1. Register an ezyrewards account. ( www.ezyrewards.com )
2. Login and goto the referrals page.
3. Copy and paste your referral link, as well as your FWS forum username into an e-mail message. Send that e-mail to hostpromo@ezyrewards.com

Note: Existing members are eligble to enter and people found to be entering multiple times will be disregarded from this promotion.

I will be open to entries for a couple of weeks to let a good number of people enter. I will post a message in here when I have drawn a winner.

Last edited:
I will just randomly select a winner from my inbox. I will now added that the user should send their FWS username in the e-mail, so I can announce who the winner is.

Ok everyone, I have selected a winner, who is:

Death Reaper

He will now get a free domain for one year and hosting to accompany that domain.

For those wondering how I got a winner, I had 21 entries which I put in a sub-folder of my inbox. Then I used a number generator ( http://www.danbbs.dk/~erikoest/rng.htm ) to give me a number, which was 17. I then went to the 17th entry, and it was Death Reaper.

Anyone who missed out, you can still earn a domain on www.ezyrewards.com or keep your eye on this board for your chance to be a beta tester for my ad-supported free domain service.

Back