• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Windows VPS Req.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlennBeforeTime

Why is Dan Back!!
NLC
Hi guys,

I'm in need of a Windows VPS that meets the following criteria;

• 2GB Or more of space.
• 1GB RAM (MIN).
• Full Access.
• Over 50GB Transfer (More will be required in the future)
• Server 2003 NOT 2008.

I need all of this for the lowest price possible, I have seen some around the $15US Mark, I wouldn't expect to spend that little, but would prefer prices in the range of $15 - $25 US, not more then this.

If you have an offer, make it public and reply to this thread, PMs will be ignored unless they are for more information.

I will be running a low requirement game server on this VPS which I prefer to work with a GUI, hence windows and not Linux.

Thanks =]

Last edited:
Do you mean 2GB available space? Because the original OS installation takes about 3GB storage away, alone.

Sorry, I guess I should better explain this, I need 2GB of usable space, some server 03 images have extras that can increase the OS Install size to 3GB or more, I need 2GB Of usable space.

I have decided to go with VPSLand.com's special offer on their Starter Windows `03 VPS for $25.

Mod please lock this thread =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back