• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wolfknight Network Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Chicken
So wolfknight, you are sure Lex was one of your users who abused your free services before?
Oh yes, he's very sure. :rolleyes: He's not going to admit that he's wrong now, after he accused me of doing something I have never done for so long. Let's see what sort of evidence he can bring up... or if he was just trying to make it look like his free service went down because of "abusers like me". :rolleyes:x2

Originally posted by LeX
Oh yes, he's very sure. :rolleyes: He's not going to admit that he's wrong now, after he accused me of doing something I have never done for so long. Let's see what sort of evidence he can bring up... or if he was just trying to make it look like his free service went down because of "abusers like me". :rolleyes:x2

Quite sure, Chicken.

So look Lex, unless you are running an anonymous proxy server from your system, then I'm 99.98% sure it was you. What -- Use up all my bandwidth? heh...on your AOL 26.6k connection? ROTFLMAO ... hardly! (you don't use AOL thuough, I already know this, but for you to even say it is as funny to me as your statements about me holding water!)

No, I don't give e-cakes on those 'anniversaries', Slash :biggrin2: ... but the thought is nice! ;) j/j ...

I'm sure he's been fine on your network Robert, and you'd have little if any reason to doubt him, but like I said, unless he runs a proxy server from the modem pool on that particular netblock, then it's pretty accurate. Furthermore, I don't think the system administrator who manages the ISP Lex goes through would lie, it's just I didn't realize who 'Lex' was until I saw his IP address and checked it out. It's strange too...I just phoned mobilenet this evening to report another Lex who thought they wouldn't be caught...

And no Lex, the reason I didn't reply was because I have little time for the likes of you (honestly, I have better things to do than respond to you). Have a great day everyone...

James

P.S: This thread will be deleted shortly...either that, or I just won't reply to remarks hereafter on this thread.

all quotes by wolfknight
So look Lex, unless you are running an anonymous proxy server from your system, then I'm 99.98% sure it was you.
Guess what? I don't run any anonymous proxy servers from my system, I never used your service, you can't show proof or at least give evidence that I did. In other words, you're just lying and putting me down just because I said I didn't trust your service. If I said I loved you old service, you'd probably be worshipping me right now instead of accusing me. :p j/k lah~
What -- Use up all my bandwidth? heh...on your AOL 26.6k connection? ROTFLMAO ... hardly! (you don't use AOL thuough, I already know this, but for you to even say it is as funny to me as your statements about me holding water!)
If you would so kindly tell me how I actually abused your server instead of jumping to false conclusions... :rolleyes:
I'm sure he's been fine on your network Robert, and you'd have little if any reason to doubt him, but like I said, unless he runs a proxy server from the modem pool on that particular netblock, then it's pretty accurate.
I don't understand where or how you get that idea. If you've got hardcore evidence, let it out! Right here, in the public. I've got nothing to hide.
Furthermore, I don't think the system administrator who manages the ISP Lex goes through would lie, it's just I didn't realize who 'Lex' was until I saw his IP address and checked it out. It's strange too...I just phoned mobilenet this evening to report another Lex who thought they wouldn't be caught...
What da hell is Mobilenet? :confused: And you're welcome to post my IP here. The mods can confirm if it's mine or not.
And no Lex, the reason I didn't reply was because I have little time for the likes of you (honestly, I have better things to do than respond to you).
You really think I enjoy debating with you about something I have never done? :rolleyes:
P.S: This thread will be deleted shortly...either that, or I just won't reply to remarks hereafter on this thread.
Oh sure, a perfect way to clean things up.

i dont want to get on anyones bad side after reading all of this

1) Im sure wolf's server is fine, i dont trust servers run out side of home for a (pay) service

2) Lex was perfectly fine when i hosted him for free, the only reason why he left my server is because of my own selfish reasons which i didnt explain to lex

3) I really think that this convo should end, as it will not help your service, wolf for users who take this the wrong way

well I'm a business re-seller of Wolfknight, and a good friend of his. He's not the kind of person to go speculating without evidance. He doesn't accuse to accuse so there's a good possibility that Lex may have but I will not jump to speculations. As for your attacks on wolfknights service, it makes you all look like ignorant people. You vagly recall his previous free hosting? So what grounds does that give you to attack someones serivce? NONE! Look I've had an account with his free service, I've still got the account, it still works! I've had it for almost a year now! And you say his site is down? Ok really looks like he got pissed and blew us all away! :rolleyes: Either way about it. I agree with is0lized about this thread needing to end but I dont think it will help anyones reputation as a "very friendly helpful and a general all round nice guy" or a webhost, this certainly isnt going to help UWH out any but hey, the truth sucks dont it?!? So please, quit attacking people over stupid issues

PS: Do a whois on wolfknight.com, its owned by some chinese guy, his addy is .net

In the beginning, all I was doing was contributing my own opinions on wolfknights service, but then he had to go and defend himself, naturally. I can understand that, but attacking me and accusing me is not the way to go. I'm not about to let somebody frame me for something I have never done.

WTF is "44"? :confused: And who's being violent?

Okay, so I got the domain name wrong, big deal. Oopies, my bad, I was referring to wolfknight.net. My apologies. It was so wrong of me for not remembering wolfknight's exact and precise URL. I'm very sorry about that. :rolleyes:

So please, quit attacking people over stupid issues
I never intended to attack people, and I don't believe I have. On the other hand, somebody was accusing me of being an abuser and calling me a liar -- basically attacking me -- so I had to defend myself too.

Look, if wolfknight shows some evidence or proof of me abusing his servers, about how I am using a proxy, and that my ISP is Mobilenet, then I'll shut up and say no more. Problem is, he hasn't done any of that.

Originally posted by LeX
In the beginning, all I was doing was contributing my own opinions on wolfknights service, but then he had to go and defend himself, naturally. I can understand that, but attacking me and accusing me is not the way to go. I'm not about to let somebody frame me for something I have never done.

Dont mean to sound like an --- but he only mentioned it in the begining that you might be one of the people who abused his service, you then went defensive and then it continued. If you not an abuser of his services then what do you have to worry about?
WTF is "44"? :confused: And who's being violent?
Thats a quote from a Ludacris song :D its suppose to be a .44 caliber handgun.
I never intended to attack people, and I don't believe I have. On the other hand, somebody was accusing me of being an abuser and calling me a liar -- basically attacking me -- so I had to defend myself too.

Look, if wolfknight shows some evidence or proof of me abusing his servers, about how I am using a proxy, and that my ISP is Mobilenet, then I'll shut up and say no more. Problem is, he hasn't done any of that.

If the proof is there it will be unvailed, if its not then dont worry about it. If you say your not the abuser then we'll take words for it, yours and his, and once evidence is produced we can make judgement, I personally think there's a ton of differant posiblities(wont go into detail) but we can only take your word for it and like wise we can only take his word for it. So on a final note I think a one on one chat would be good for you and wolfknight to clear this up, if you dont want to then I'd suggest just dropping it.

Originally posted by uwhosting
Dont mean to sound like an --- but he only mentioned it in the begining that you might be one of the people who abused his service, you then went defensive and then it continued. If you not an abuser of his services then what do you have to worry about?
I should worry, because other people might really think that I am an abuser, which I am not and had to clarify in case people become suspicious. And what do you mean he only mentioned that I "might be one of the people who abused his service"?! Let's review it from the beginning. This is from his first post after my reply:
Lex: Thanks Lex! At least now I know you were one of the jerks who screwed up the free services for the rest of them, and pissed me off when I created those accounts by hand. You'll be happy to know any duplicate accounts you had on the server were deleted shortly after you made them, and your IP (unless you use a proxy, provided it works for you) will be blocked indefinately.
That's where I got ticked off. I wouldn't have cared if all he said was:
(which is why Lex mistakenly assumed I went 'bye-bye'...unless he was one of the users who previously abused the system when it was free...if that was the case, his domain was blocked from the server)
But no, he had to go on and accuse me of doing something I would never do and have never done. You know how you just hate it when people keep calling you a liar when you're telling the truth? That's how I felt then.
If the proof is there it will be unvailed, if its not then dont worry about it. If you say your not the abuser then we'll take words for it, yours and his, and once evidence is produced we can make judgement, I personally think there's a ton of differant posiblities(wont go into detail) but we can only take your word for it and like wise we can only take his word for it. So on a final note I think a one on one chat would be good for you and wolfknight to clear this up, if you dont want to then I'd suggest just dropping it.
Doesn't seem like wolfknight is willing to show up and clear things up, huh? "Just drop it"?!!?!?!?! You must be out of your mind. This is pretty serious IMO. You may not be able to understand my feelings since you're not the one being accused. Plus you're his friend, so naturally you'll defend him and subconciously feel a bit of hatred towards anyone who disagrees with him. I can understand that, so don't worry about it.

Originally posted by wolfknight
Furthermore, I don't think the system administrator who manages the ISP Lex goes through would lie, it's just I didn't realize who 'Lex' was until I saw his IP address and checked it out. It's strange too...I just phoned mobilenet this evening to report another Lex who thought they wouldn't be caught...
I just noticed this... you made an international call just to confirm my IP?! ROTFLMAO And I'm sure you can speak Mandarin too..... ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Please, I beg you, post my IP here!

And who or what da hell is Mobilenet?

Telstra Mobilenet?

An Australian mobile phone company, I can remember one mandarin word boushee? which means either yes or no eheh :)

Rob

After reading 3 pages of crap I have a suggestion, WolfKnight. What about you either produce one single little piece of evidence or apologize?

Gee, and I thought that personal attacks and harassment weren't allowed here.

oh gee. I wonder if I should sign up for wolfknight services. the owner did a fantastic job at promoting his services, such a marketing genius. gee, I bet if I sign up, I bet he won't stalk me and accuse me of abusing his services. I feel very safe.

</sarcasm>

Okay, on behalf of LeX, I am defending his good name, and I don't need much to do so, for he's been a good guy. On the other hand, uwhosting and wolfknight, you guys don't know how to conduct a civilized argument, and frankly you have broken the rules of this forum. If you would kindly do so, you would see clearly that personal attacks are not allowed. I don't remember if there was a wolfknight around, but personal attacks are but prohibited on this forum. BTW, this is such a one-sided argument because NEITHER of you have produced any proof whatsoever, and thus your credibility has gone down the drain, and good luck getting any customers with your kind of attitude. Hmm, I seem to be regurgitating what meow said, but whatever. Just calm your asses down.

Last edited:
Originally posted by LeX
Doesn't seem like wolfknight is willing to show up and clear things up, huh? "Just drop it"?!!?!?!?! You must be out of your mind. This is pretty serious IMO. You may not be able to understand my feelings since you're not the one being accused. Plus you're his friend, so naturally you'll defend him and subconciously feel a bit of hatred towards anyone who disagrees with him. I can understand that, so don't worry about it.

He's dropped it I think, last I talked to him he was more concerned with getting the PHP debugged. Anyway I hear you about the "just drop it" stuff. I know how you feel, I've been accused of stuff like warez abuse and mp3's, cgi exploits, and every other illegal thing on earth. I do understand, your feeling defencive more than likely because you want to keep your good reputation. Thats very understand able, but dont take being defencive to a point of abserdity, present your argument, let him present his. If he shows evidance then so be it, if he doesn't then he was wrong. And yes, I am his friend, but I'm not siding with anyone here. If he's got hard evidence on you then I'll make judgement that you were abusing his system, if he cant then I'll know he was wrong and cant prove you did anything. Either way, my opinion of you is not hatred. And one more thing, when being defencive of ones reputation, sarcasim doesn't help, it only makes you look like an upstuck ---.

Hey, watch the language, uwhosting. You've been told thrice that personal attacks are not allowed, and you still haven't produced one bit of evidence, so LeX has every right to deny it, and he most likely is innocent.

what the hell, hyaman, Where do you see a personal attack? You jump my gun for posting info?!?!? You probably think the sarcasim bit was a personal attack dont you? God, its a tip, sarcasim doesn't help when defending yourself, alright? Is that how you want it said? God........ you people are so out of your minds when posting threds.

Originally posted by uwhosting
If he's got hard evidence on you then I'll make judgement that you were abusing his system
The day that happens, we'll have world peace.
And one more thing, when being defencive of ones reputation, sarcasim doesn't help, it only makes you look like an upstuck ---.
I couldn't help but notice that you're making an --- out of yourself by attacking me and calling me an ---.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back