• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Woof Woof ...

It only hurts while it touches ... actually your neck's not as sensitive as you might think, most of the time it was comfortable ...

Looks good dude. My bro just got his arm finished. A spraypaint can spraying out a "river" of paint in front of the Atlanta skyline ... he started it a few months ago and it's just now done.

Last edited:
Looks good dude. My bro just got his arm finished. A spraypaint can spraying out a "river" of paint in front of the Atlanta skyline ... he started it a few months ago and it's just now done.

I want a sleeve, but I got too many tattoos to have one on my right arm and they're all mixed up, colour and black. My left arm is quite neat though, they're all black except for a devil on my wrist smoking a joint, I might have one done on there still in between all the others, probably not a whole sleeve though, just my shoulder and top of my arm. I haven't started on my legs yet, so they are a prime candidate for a sleeve design if I can't find one I can work into everything else ... although I always thought tattooed legs were a bit girly ...

I'm gonna get the rest of my neck tattooed, I still got a few hundred quid in vouchers to spend before this year is over, I'm gonna think of something I can have two of on either side / front of my neck and then get some of that Mexican prison style shading ( Mr Cartoon stylee ) in between em to make a ... scarf I suppose ...

Any pix of your brothers sleeve, I'd like to have a gander at that ??

Joe, you're a nutcase

Possibly ...

Last edited:
Joe, you can have then incorporate your right arm tats in to a sleeve. just talk to your local shop.

I want a sleeve, but I got too many tattoos to have one on my right arm and they're all mixed up, colour and black. My left arm is quite neat though, they're all black except for a devil on my wrist smoking a joint, I might have one done on there still in between all the others, probably not a whole sleeve though, just my shoulder and top of my arm. I haven't started on my legs yet, so they are a prime candidate for a sleeve design if I can't find one I can work into everything else ... although I always thought tattooed legs were a bit girly ...

I'm gonna get the rest of my neck tattooed, I still got a few hundred quid in vouchers to spend before this year is over, I'm gonna think of something I can have two of on either side / front of my neck and then get some of that Mexican prison style shading ( Mr Cartoon stylee ) in between em to make a ... scarf I suppose ...

Any pix of your brothers sleeve, I'd like to have a gander at that ??

Possibly ...

I don't have any pics of it, unfortunately. He was originally going to text me a picture of it, but I ended up getting to see it before I left Atlanta.

Shame, it's nice to look at things people think up instead of pick off the walls of the shop, I try to be original when I can be, but am about as creatively talented as a sausage sandwich, so most of the time I take inspiration from the walls ... I only have one tattoo that is a design in a tattoo book, the rest are variations or thought up by someone else ...

Back