• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Woops you murdered English.

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
Now I am not the best speller in the world, far from it.. I "muck" (because the other word is censored.) up grammer all the time and make a mess of English BUT:
Atleast I try to make sense and dont talk lyk dis murdain da engr lan...
Hey! if you come from a English speaking country you can atleast TRY to speak English to the best of your ability.

JK I couldnt give a crap... how is it that this: :shame: and this: :( could become this: :love: ?
Well its called S&M dynamics in a relationship.

Last edited:
Well its called S&M dynamics in a relationship.

So is this a cover up for an ad for Sadomasochism, or Metallica, or a Rihanna or Thin Lizzy song or a computer game (Sam & Max) go on just say it :) which one is it?

Honestly though every time I see a phrase like 'dynamics in a relationship' I already think the language has been murdered by anyone who has come into contact with H.R. departments

Mayhaps it is a ad for Rihanna - S&M - read between the lines.. all words have hidden deep seeded meaning. everything is a lie, no one is who they say they are and the truth is best found in the gutter on a side walk. :O

Honestly though every time I see a phrase like 'dynamics in a relationship' I already think the language has been murdered by anyone who has come into contact with H.R. departments
I like the wording because it promotes individual ideas of what a relationship is rather than whats soically accepted in any culture.
Afterall the only culture that promtes true freedom is no culture at all. :eek3:

Afterall the only culture that promtes true freedom is no culture at all. :eek3:
But isn't no culture "a" culture? Freedom is just an abstract term that can have a million kind of meanings. True freedom is only possible when we pass out or pass on?
:knockedou

I have thanks Darknight ;) (rep based reply)

And
I like the wording because it promotes individual ideas of what a relationship is rather than whats soically accepted in any culture.
using individual and relationship in the same sentence only counts for 'open' (cough) relationships, where there is nothing but convenience.

And get a spell checker :D

i just loled it sounds like a joke all this which you wrote .my english sux but i dont care:D i wish i could fix my grammar mistakes.

i just loled it sounds like a joke all this which you wrote .my english sux but i dont care:D i wish i could fix my grammar mistakes.
If you are serious about fixing your grammar there are plenty resources on the Web. For example, ESL: English as a Second Language is a free on-line course with plenty of practical exercises.

There are also many YouTube courses that you can check out by Googling them.
:)

If you are serious about fixing your grammar there are plenty resources on the Web. For example, ESL: English as a Second Language is a free on-line course with plenty of practical exercises.

There are also many YouTube courses that you can check out by Googling them.
:)
Ive been to lessons for 5 years do you think that will change smthing?
The only thing who i want to change is like i cant speak polite with my way which i speak i feel like i talk to people rude and they get pissed from me.

Have a word with your teachers, after 5 years THEY SUCK not you.

You might not have the language mastered, but you seem to have the basics from your post (not language but what you want to say).

After 5 years your teachers need a lesson or two themselves.

In addition to what Decker said, try searching Google for "Conversational English Lesson" or something similar ... "Conversational English" ... "Casual English" ... etc

I'd search but I have to leave for work in a few minutes. I'll see if I can find some later and post them.

You might not have the language mastered, but you seem to have the basics from your post (not language but what you want to say).

it was just one girl teacher.I always had grammar mistakes but she dont even tried to help me.He just gave us exercises and he want us to solve them which i was scared because i afraid if i made any mistakes and always do.

Totally agreed. One needs really STRICT teachers who DRILL the grammar and tenses, every day for at least one month. A good teacher can get someone going in as little as a month. Five years ....this teacher deserves to be assasinated ...
:ninja:

Language is not merely learn from the paper. We need to pratice is in daily life or use it as frequent as possible. Communicate in that language is the fastest way to master the language.

Language is not merely learn from the paper. We need to pratice is in daily life or use it as frequent as possible. Communicate in that language is the fastest way to master the language.
We have a winner

Very true, couple of mistooks there but acceptable :lol:

'The Teacher' is probably enjoying the cash but not the job, she needs to stop handing out paper and start 'talking' to those she's meant to be teaching. You can't go around with a post-it pad and pen to write out your conversations to people.

Bets on for 'Teacher' being government paid and unchecked for qualifications!

Totally agreed. One needs really STRICT teachers who DRILL the grammar and tenses, every day for at least one month. A good teacher can get someone going in as little as a month. Five years ....this teacher deserves to be assasinated ...
:ninja:

The problem it was he show us an exercise with wrong phrases and might it was that my mistakes because i was seing the wrong phrases not the correct ones...i didht knew the correct ones and i could not even correct the mistakes.

The problem it was he show us an exercise with wrong phrases and might it was that my mistakes because i was seing the wrong phrases not the correct ones...i didht knew the correct ones and i could not even correct the mistakes.
Right, and you have my sympathy as to me English is also full of double meanings. Why they chose English for an International Language, I cannot understand. He, he .... Irish or Scottish would have been much better. Or Esperanto ....
:angel:

Back