• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Working with dual monitors

2ajc6du.jpg

What kind of video card do you have? Is there at least 1 VGA and 1 HD port? You need a video card that has dual monitor function. I recommend GeForce FX5600 which already has these interfaces in one card and it's also cheap.

i want a 3rd monitor now :)

James Berry is you ask me i have Gigabyte Radeon HD 5450 1GB (1 DIV, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI ports)

I need to invest in some quality studio monitors, with a very wide eq spectrum. Right now i have a pair of Samson Resolv 40as and the spectrum starts at 70hz so as you can imagine, I am missing a lot of frequencies.

I hear KRKs are pretty good... my budget is between 200-300 for both. If anyone can give me some recommendations that would be very much appreciated.

It's the best thing ever. I have two screens, one smaller than the other one where I keep all my notes while working on customer's site and the big one where I do the work.

Once you try it, you'll never go back to using one monitor. You'll miss your second monitor when you are using someone else's computer or your own laptop.

Back