• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Would anyone be interested in forming a partnership (sponsor a server)

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
Im hoping to form a partnership with a paid hosting provider that offers dedicated or VPS services to expand the free hosting provider that I maintain!

I would like to provide a second server to the stonerocket free services running centOS, apache and cpanel and possibly fantastico.

In return we can publish exclusively your hosting hosting packages, servers and VPS`s on our new design website (launching soon) and also add your banner images to our community forums (over 10,000 visitors a month and around 200,000 - 300,000 page views per month)
Last 2 months traffic stats!
June 09
May 09

Also if needed or required I can help out with support tickets on your provider and could probably get a few of SR`s most experienced staff members to help out too.

The server or VPS would be used to host free web hosting accounts and we have to knowledge to maintain the server ourselves.
2 or 3 IP`s would be required we also would disable php sendmail and limit crons to minimise server stress.

Please contact me if your interested!

Last edited:
I took a look at your site and we can talk a bit.

Aside from discussing server space and perhaps and alliance, we may be
to setup a partnership in other aspects as well.

I'll send you a message on how to reach me.

Our company would be interested in sponsoring you.

You'd have to share the server with my paid and free clients. You would be with a Quad Core Server with 2gb of ram with 500gb of space with cPanel/WHM, Fantastico, Installatron, & Master Reseller Software.

Back