• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

wtf is shyper!

Anyone know were shyper has gone? I want there free hosting and its been about 1.5 months and I still cant signup! I dont like this

Thanks
Josh

you don't like it? then well find other host, shyper is not worth to reg an account. *sight*

i registered in shyper on Sept. 16 , the total normal time i had was no more than 5 days then i have problem with my Cpanel then FTP account in early October they sent a emergency e-mail requiring free members to fill a feedback form i filled it twice but with wrong information the first time. Then my account was remoned in a what they called clean up operation. long before that they closed new free members registation

shyper isn't what they say it is ... I signed up for them too , and after 3 days .. I could barely log on FTP .... or CPanel ....
after that I started looking for another host ...

btw , Issicles , check http://hosting.warheadz.info if you need a new hosting ..

masters1.0 said:
ibfw, read before you write, plz. Shyper oes not support free hosting any longer, look for another post.

dumb @ss read before you comment

shyper does provide FREE HOSTING , illiterate @ss.

just because application is closed does not mean they don't provide free hosting.

Know the difference AH

Shyper sucks! Their servers are almost always down. The servers were down late on the 16th until early on the 18th (december) and now again, they are down today (the 20th) and have been all darn day! Their admins are rude, nasty people and have little respect for anyone. Their forum is always filled with complaints and as of January 7, 2005 - the free servers will be pulled and all free accounts will be gone. So, you won't be getting an account unless you pay and I suggest you give your money to a host that will take care of you and not just take your $$. :shame:

Actually your tone don't speak much for yourself either. If they are lacking in their service, just find a new free web host.

Back