• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.argosycomputing.com

you have potential, i dont think the layout is very proffesional. there are a lot of good hosting templates for free, and even better ones that are paid. i like the plan. could be a tad bit cheaper, as you can get much more bw for less. but you do have the potential for a good business.

Agree with that, lay out should look better if you want to be actually hosting and A LOT BETTER if you want to get any design orders ...
I mean: Web Site Development: $50.00/page? Content Management: $100.00/hour??
Those are some serious rates.
Btw, if you will be looking for a hosting site template check out this one I made http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61159 , but I'm sure someone who charges 50 bucks an hour could do much better ^^
Good luck.

It Sucks.

First off, if you are going to use Flash, don't use someone elses templates that have the "Powered By Glenda" watermark on it. That's just being cheap.

Second, LEARN HOW TO USE CSS. BLUE LINKS on a dark gray background are heard to read.

Third, we're not in 1995 where browsers DO NOT SUPPORT IMAGES. Images are your FRIEND. They give your website personality and style. LEARN HOW TO USE THEM. Your site has no images except the companies you are affiliated with or you have installed.

And Finally, Use a good FONT. Times New Roman is out of style. It's ugly.

Buy a template dude or pay someone to use it. Why would someone use your service, if you won't even have a good design that is well laidout?

Back