• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.galaxy-solutions.net / 49pence.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, this seems to happen from time to time..
/me thinks someones out to get them
This is not the first time some random person/thing has signed up just to bag GS....
I sent a PM to Patrick about this

Last edited:
Hello galaxy-BLOWS,

We have only had two problem client in the last few... well... months. I assume that as you mentioned TOS related issues, you mean that you did not read it, and therefore did not know that you cannot cancel your server 1 day after it was due?

In both cases, this now means you have multiple accounts at FWS.

Please identify what domain/server you had with us.

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Solutions, LLC

LOL you surely are an idiot "galaxy-BLOWS", as soon as I seen that you were the newest registered user to FWS I was expecting something like this...

I use a server from Galaxy and I'm impressed with the amount of uptime we've had! I've been with quite a few hosts over the years and so far Galaxy has been the best US based server provider I've used.

John,

Thanks very much for the feedback, it is much appreciated.

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Solutions, LLC

I have never had a problem with Galaxy Solutions and I would personally recommend them.

just orded a server with them after doing a lot of detailed reviewing on them and as far as im concerned every 100% of these reviews are correct, amazing support services, prompt and detailed replies, all i can say is well done guys

Snat, Thorny,

Thank you so much for more feedback :D We really do appreciate it greatly.

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Solutions, LLC

BEWARE of GALAXY

This is a middle man server/hosting site with poor support and very bad TOS .... furthermore they will shut down your hosting and make you lose weeks of work without notice ... I am reporting them to paypal and more

I lose weeks of work because of them .... BEWARE .... go elsewhere the planet servers or somewhere else
What domain did you have hosted with us and what problems did you have? Please let us know so I can look into this. Also the rules here require you to post it when posting any sort of review.

@everyone else, thanks for the positive feedback.

[JSH]John;938490 said:
I use a server from Galaxy and I'm impressed with the amount of uptime we've had! I've been with quite a few hosts over the years and so far Galaxy has been the best US based server provider I've used.

I second every bit of this. Amazing service, excellent support, excellent servers, and like, just excellent. No more to be said.

GALAXY BLOWS :ninja::beer::lol:
That's just class. :D

There's no truth in this.
Thread Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back