• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.hostyoo.com offering free cpanel hosting

mogawowo

www.hostyoo.com offering free (adwords)cpanel hosting

www.hostyoo.com is offering free cpanel hosting (the only catch is you must dispay a small adwords banner on your site) THE BASIC FREE ACCOUNT IS 250 MB SPACE AND 500MB BANDWIDTH
all Plans Include...

PHP/MySQL

CGI/Perl

Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts

Unlimited Email Aliases

Unlimited FTP Accounts

5 Subdomains

5 Databases

Webmail

Cpanel

Fantastico (for 1 year only)then 2 pounds extra a year

Web Stats

Frontpage Extensions

Custom Error Pages

Cron Jobs
also by posting in the forum and refering paying clients to us youur account can be upgraded
so please go to www.hostyoo.com and
post your details in our forum
the other rules are u have to post once a week to keep your account
and thats it thanks guys n gals

Last edited:
THIS IS BS

www.hostyoo.com is my website i dont know why he is advertising it (must be a happy customer) but... if you still wish to purchase the last aco---- id be happy to give you it at a discount as it is on this site (you also get a free domain with that account
Best regards josh

hostyoo.com

this is a personal msg i got from them.
so stop signing for the shit.

i am not signing them check the ip,s.
and it is not "BS" it is a legit deal
Accounts are limited to 40 a month though

i dont care. it is BS.
you can send private msg to harass ppl so u can give out fake deals.
now end of the story.
go to hell

wowcheesestick said:
i dont care. it is BS.
you can send private msg to harass ppl so u can give out fake deals.
now end of the story.
go to hell

wowcheesestick, all you do is complain. You call everything a scam and tell everyone they are "harassing" you. You sound like a disgruntled 13 year old with nothing better to do than post on these forums. If you don't have something constructive to say, don't say anything at all.

LouisR said:
wowcheesestick, all you do is complain. You call everything a scam and tell everyone they are "harassing" you. You sound like a disgruntled 13 year old with nothing better to do than post on these forums. If you don't have something constructive to say, don't say anything at all.

i bet you are one of those ppl that got pissed off by me.
sry.. :shame:

wowcheesestick said:
i bet you are one of those ppl that got pissed off by me.
sry.. :shame:

Yes, I am. It seemed like every post you made was one that complained but didn't give any constructive criticism. Apology accepted.

Back