• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

XtremeHosters - Quality Web Hosting Solutions - Free Hosting - No ads!

Yoshie

Hello,
We provide an exquisite free and post2host hosting service. You can find the specifications of the hosting packages were offering below.

Please visit us at http://forums.xtremehosters.net/ and give us a try!

XtremeBasic - A absolutely free hosting package. No posts required.

2 GB Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
2 E-mail accounts
1 FTP account
3 Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Parked/Addon Domains

XtremeAdvanced - A post2host hosting package. 6 posts required before sign up.
Please note that 6 posts must be posted each month in order to keep the hosting account.

5 GB Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
6 E-mail accounts
2 FTP account
6 Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains

XtremeUltra- A post2host hosting package. 15 posts required before sign up.
Please note that 15 posts must be posted each month in order to keep the hosting account.

10 GB Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
10 E-mail accounts
UNLIMITED FTP account
14 Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains

--
If you are in need of a custom package, please contact us through the following E-mail: custom@xtremehosters.net and we work out a deal.

In this world nothing is unlimited, and knowledgeable customers are well aware about this fact. So you should exclude that part in your offers.

In My Opinion , this host is the best at all it support the clients very well i'm one of it's clients and i host my website there all the best Yoshie

i thought the forum cannot post hosting with the keyword "unlimited" and "free". Is the above post against the rules?

when you offer FREE hosting, i wondered how you earn for hosting sustainability?

I could not edit my above OP unfortunately. Could a moderator assist?

There is no unlimited bandwidth anymore on our plans. Its a mistake I personaly learned to avoid, but at the time of the post was wrote, we had no limits on bandwidth, which ofcource was a bad move and we re decided this.

I have read the forum rules, but I seems to have missed this point. And to clarify, with Unlimited, we meant that the user has no limits set in regards to bandwidth. We have re decided this as per above.

Check out our new plans at our new homepage.

Last edited:
Back