• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YEAH!! Got a new truck!!

looks good.

mazdas were best before '94. the quality wend downhill after Ford bought them out.

Nice looking truck, pimpin wheels. all you need now are a couple of subs to go with the mids.

Well. Since we are bragging about new cars, I just got a 2001 BMW 300 series. Before you say it, yes I am spoiled :D

Originally posted by Filòs
spoiled meaning you didnt have to pay for it?

Pretty much. I will have to pay for insurance in college, but I can cope with that..... hopefully.

Originally posted by Owen

Pretty much. I will have to pay for insurance in college, but I can cope with that..... hopefully.

Goodluck, while I was living in California I heard the insurance rates were horrendous for younger people.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Goodluck, while I was living in California I heard the insurance rates were horrendous for younger people.

Living in Mississippi, insurance is lower becuase the only thing to hit around here are cows :D. Plus I have good grades and have had no major accidents *knocks on head :D* so my insurance will be better than most.

Insurance is pretty high for me.. of course I just did $7300 of damage to my dad's car so I'm expecting around $130/month. However, I didn't get a ticket for it so we'll see what we see.

I've got a 600 watt amp. I sold all my good subs but I can get some more easily.

Yes it makes me very very cool to drive in that truck. It's like truck=coolness. LOL j/k..;)

thats cool, Owen.

I got my first car in Highschool. it was an 86 Dodge Charger.

http://66.187.140.42/charger01.jpg <--- getting pulled out of a snow bank after having a rally.

I drove it untill it stopped running, and had to rely on friends for rides. then i bought a tercel that ran for a long time till we cut the roof off it and drove it off a cliff.

i drive a subaru now. :) '02 WRX all the way!

it's got a rebuilt 302 in it with all the nice high performance shit... i think the last time i estimated the mileage, it was around 11, haha, so yeah... not too great. but it's a blast to drive :cool:

still need to put the bumpers back on it though, and redo some of the exhaust... rear view mirror, and the mags need polishing and new inserts... yep you guessed it, i wrecked the poor thing... never again! freak snow storm........... it's back to 110% though, the shop did an amazing job.

Last edited:
thats cool, Owen.

I got my first car in Highschool. it was an 86 Dodge Charger.

http://66.187.140.42/charger01.jpg <--- getting pulled out of a snow bank after having a rally.

I drove it untill it stopped running, and had to rely on friends for rides. then i bought a tercel that ran for a long time till we cut the roof off it and drove it off a cliff.

i drive a subaru now. :) '02 WRX all the way!
cool my mother drives a subaru impreza too but the older models. the '93 subaru impreza.

But hers is not the sports car type... but the boxer engine is cool.

yes, the boxer engine is pretty cool. especially when you add ~$5000 in mods to it.
my mother doesn't really make use of the boxer engine. but when i go out with my father, its cool. He speeds, and sometimes he drives till the POWER thing comes out.

Originally posted by trenzterra
my mother doesn't really make use of the boxer engine. but when i go out with my father, its cool. He speeds, and sometimes he drives till the POWER thing comes out.

your dad drives it right! thats the only way to drive that kind of car.

Your mom drives like any other woman, or mom, would.

Back