• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YES!! My poverty is soon to end!!

NC_TOM

I can get u banned.
I sold my car today! I'll be getting $400/month over the next year for it! I'll no longer be poor! :D :D :D

Yeah, now you can start up netcabins again. :p

[and this time, make it a paid host]

Ahh.. the trouble never ends.

It's a 1985 Camaro.

Last week I rear ended someone in my dad's 2001 Honda CR-V. I guessed it at around $2000 of damage, but it turns out to be $7300 of damage according to insurance.

We wanted to pay for it without dealing with insurance, to keep my rates down. However, the guy who i hit, who is the school outcast (I swear I didn't do it on purpose!) reported it to my insurance company. I'm sure I could fix the car with $2000. However, the insurance quoted $7300 which is a total ripoff. $1100 each to replace the air bags alone!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

The insurance will most likely pay most of the $7300, but I'm sure I'll have to pay part of it. And in the long run my insurance will skyrocket.

I guess that's what I get for taking my eyes off the road for 1 second as the guy in front of me randomly slams on his brakes.

He's trying to scam his insurance. He called me a few days later and asked me for $2500 to replace the bumper of his 1980's Chevy Astro. I think I could get it taken care of for $250. I heard from a mutual friend that the guy plans to throw his van off a cliff or something to get $2700 from insurance. That plus the money I give him will be enough for him to get a whole new car. Well I'm not going along with it. I think he hit his brakes on purpose to collect off insurance, and I'm not giving him anything. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Originally posted by NC_TOM
Ahh.. the trouble never ends.

It's a 1985 Camaro.

Last week I rear ended someone in my dad's 2001 Honda CR-V. I guessed it at around $2000 of damage, but it turns out to be $7300 of damage according to insurance.

We wanted to pay for it without dealing with insurance, to keep my rates down. However, the guy who i hit, who is the school outcast (I swear I didn't do it on purpose!) reported it to my insurance company. I'm sure I could fix the car with $2000. However, the insurance quoted $7300 which is a total ripoff. $1100 each to replace the air bags alone!! :angry2: :angry2: : :angry2:

The insurance will most likely pay most of the $7300, but I'm sure I'll have to pay part of it. And in the long run my insurance will skyrocket.

I guess that's what I get for taking my eyes off the road for 1 second as the guy in front of me randomly slams on his brakes.

He's trying to scam his insurance. He called me a few days later and asked me for $2500 to replace the bumper of his 1980's Chevy Astro. I think I could get it taken care of for $250. I heard from a mutual friend that the guy plans to throw his van off a cliff or something to get $2700 from insurance. That plus the money I give him will be enough for him to get a whole new car. Well I'm not going along with it. I think he hit his brakes on purpose to collect off insurance, and I'm not giving him anything. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:
that guy is shit! but you learnt a new trick :D next time when you get another car and see him again, randomly slam down your brakes :p

I was going about 30 miles per hour. :p

This guy is just trying to use the situation to his advantage in every way that he can.

about a month ago I was at work and when I left I found a huge hole in my grill and part of the body above it was damaged. My guess is some ------- in a truck with a trailer hitch hit it, noticed the damage and took off, cause I didn't find out about it until after I left work.

Fortuantely my car is a peice of shit and I was able to pay for the damages without having to use insurance, but I was still really pissed off to have to pay for something that someone else did and didn't have the guts to own up to it. I hate shit like that.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
about a month ago I was at work and when I left I found a huge hole in my grill and part of the body above it was damaged. My guess is some ------- in a truck with a trailer hitch hit it, noticed the damage and took off, cause I didn't find out about it until after I left work.

Fortuantely my car is a peice of shit and I was able to pay for the damages without having to use insurance, but I was still really pissed off to have to pay for something that someone else did and didn't have the guts to own up to it. I hate shit like that.
thats because you didn't notice it. who would want to waste money if they're not caught?

Originally posted by NC_TOM
I was going about 30 miles per hour. :p

This guy is just trying to use the situation to his advantage in every way that he can.

my dad and i got rear ended well going to homebase ... the d-ck head was window shopping well going about 30 - 40 mile and hour ... got serious wiplash ... hurt my back badly ..... :angry2:

Was taken to hospital :mad:

4 hour wait :angry2:

Originally posted by MindRash
Ouch cdude!

A four hour wait is pretty hefty!

lol .. when i had a rock thrown at my head and cut it ... i had to wait longer :angry2:

the UK heath services is about as reliable as microsoft ME 500 programs running at same time :biggrin2:

Back