• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You Have Downloaded

Not just you, but everyone. Not a nice idea/or execution, even though it lists nothing of my IP. Even if the purpose is to scare people from downloading using torrents, why are people hellbent on killing the torrent when its a good technology? Guess its just easier to kill the technology.

Is it even legal to save IP-addresses with time stamps? o.0 It's definitely not in my country. And people might get confused because, like the facebook comments on that page say, there are dynamic IP-addresses. They might think someone of their family downloaded something nasty...
One more reason not to use torrents :(

I think this tool doesn't work particularly well.

It doesn't show any results for insurance.aes256, which was that high encrypted political doomsday file that was circulated during the wikileaks affair.

Though I don't think the key to that file was ever actually released anyway, making it completely useless.

hi

I think this tool doesn't work particularly well.

It doesn't show any results for insurance.aes256, which was that high encrypted political doomsday file that was circulated during the wikileaks affair.

Though I don't think the key to that file was ever actually released anyway, making it completely useless.

I went through the given url it is fully useless....

From their website:
This site illustrates the possibilities. It collects information from roughly 4%-6% of all torrent downloads all over the world. About 50% of all downloads made through private trackers serving local networks. About half of the rest are semi-private. In spite of having open registration, there are many other restrictions. So I’d say we "see" about 20% of all public tracker downloads.

Go to the bottom of the page, click the link that says"
"Don't take this seriously".

It's a joke ...

Back