• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your opinion plz

MN-Carl

MN-Carl
NLC
OK , if i was to offer to following specs for the following price .. do u think they would sell well ?

Starter

100 MB webspace
2 GB data-transfer per month
Domain Name Hosting
FTP access ( upload )
Catch all e-mail system
Use of our Formmail , Guestbook , Forum , Text Counter Remote scripts.

£18.95 per year

Pro

250 MB webspace
3 GB data-transfer per month
Domain Name Hosting
FTP access ( upload )
Multiple E-mail Forwarding Accounts
Catch all e-mail system
Use of our Formmail , Guestbook , Forum , Text Counter Remote scripts.
ASP scripting support

£27.95 per year

No Designer Package :(

What do u recon ??

Last edited:
my suggestion would be to offer more bandwidth, needs to be about a gig/100mb of space, that's always been one of the more effienent bandwidth per space ratios. Other than that they look alright, I'm not familiar with the exchange rate of $ to £ but whatever is economical for you is what you should use.

Originally posted by rapmaster
my suggestion would be to offer more bandwidth, needs to be about a gig/100mb of space, that's always been one of the more effienent bandwidth per space ratios. Other than that they look alright, I'm not familiar with the exchange rate of $ to £ but whatever is economical for you is what you should use.

Its about $1.42 to the £1

So the starter is - £18.95 per year ~ $27
And the pro is - £27.95 per year ~ $41

Last edited:
My suggestion is not to sign up for a donhost account and attempt to offer this here, nor anywhere. Pricing is too cheap for the bandwidth offered, but that's just my opinion. Good pricing for a host that doesn't plan on expanding in the future or getting their own servers, hiring support and tech help.

Originally posted by Chicken
My suggestion is not to sign up for a donhost account and attempt to offer this here, nor anywhere. Pricing is too cheap for the bandwidth offered, but that's just my opinion. Good pricing for a host that doesn't plan on expanding in the future or getting their own servers, hiring support and tech help.

Point taken.
But i do not plan to expand so its perfect for me :D

I saw your post in the other thread, we'll work on getting you headed in the right direction there.

*Reply for the edit*

The new price is better, your bandwidth to space ratio is better and the price isn't too bad, you should consider offering CGI/PERL and/or PHP if you want to attract the professional style web people ;) just a tip though as it does require a good system to run all that stuff.

Originally posted by rapmaster
*Reply for the edit*

The new price is better, your bandwidth to space ratio is better and the price isn't too bad, you should consider offering CGI/PERL and/or PHP if you want to attract the professional style web people ;) just a tip though as it does require a good system to run all that stuff.

I'm trying to find a host which would enable me to provide that with ease and reliability.

Latest -

I'm looking into a new price structure ....

£4.95 for 25 MB , £9.95 for 50 MB , £13.95 for 100 MB , £19.95 for 150 MB /// Per year ///

Data-transfer included ( 3 GB per month )
Scripting ( PHP , Perl )
Control panel included
Frontpage Extensions ( included , but disabled )
Stats
Instant Setup
Multiple Domain Name Hosting ( not for resell )
FTP account ( to upload to your webspace )
Multiple E-mail Forwarding Accounts
Catch All e-mail system
Wildcard sub-domains.
No advertising on sites
97.5% uptime.
Trial Accounts Available ( 10 days )

Additional Data-transfer : £2.50 per GB
Additional Web Space : £5 per 25 MB
POP3 Mailbox : £3.95 per year per box
MySQL database : £5 per year per database.
Secure Server Folder : £25.95 per year + £9.95 setup fee
Password Protected Folder : £7.95 for up to 5.

I hope to be able to provide this a.s.a.p

Last edited:
Back