• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your signiture?

Renegade

What's in your signiture? Explain it a little...

Well mine is just ads and then the "Most hated on FWS" cause a lot of people give me bad reputation points, thanks guys, I <3 you!

Btw: Tandoc's sigs are catchy - best one is the the chinese one, "but I think it's John" ROTFLMAO

Just about two sites, one I own (pcshopper) and one I help run (fedoraforum.)

I'd speculate it's because Vegans tend to be humorless and toward the stupid side.

As for my sig, more obvious spam at the moment.

The local 'vegan community' have compared themselves to 'battered wives' by the way they are treated by having to live amongst omnivores.
Argh.
</off-topic>

my keyboard was just too old that when i press keys it stuck there for several seconds....

jmiller said:
The local 'vegan community' have compared themselves to 'battered wives' by the way they are treated by having to live amongst omnivores.
Argh.
</off-topic>

Vegans, like battered wives are inferior subjects. That's my Gayowulfesque comment for the day.

Oh...right. spam and immortalizing Mel Brooks.

and yeah, ezforum, you are kind of a twat.

I just can't laugh at somebody trying to make money out of making jokes about eating animal products when they protest about the killing of animals.

Back