• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Views on Post2Host?

Well sorry I didn't know that this thread was about how we could make money out of post to host. lol And I'm not sharing this info because this would be read by a lot of people and some people might try my idea. And then this ruins business for other post to host web hosts. Too much competition which is good for users, bad for web hosts.

Ive already posted on FWS more than once ways to make money from a PTH, It takes a while though...

th13rteen, Go for it if you think you can!

Last edited:
There is one way(Without ads)

People pay for good forum posts on forums that are just starting out,
You could make a company that required people with hosting to signup to other forums sites that are paying for posts and get them to post there. Then recive the money instead of them ;)

Unless you have clients who respect your TOS and willing to display your ads or post the required amount of posts on your forums and stay active and/or you have revenue-generating ads to display, they are a complete and utter joke.

Well, you were boasting about all your ideas that would be able to monetize post2host and all that.

Hey I didn't say that I'm going to start a post2host and make money. Someone here asked what do you get out of it. And I just said that you could if you did a bit of thinking.

By stating that you're able to earn money out of post2host so easily just by doing "a bit of thinking", you are already stating blatantly that your IQ and thinking skills overwhelm almost 100% of the post2host-owners population.

Do you still think that you can do it with "a bit of thinking"? Don't talk big if you're not going to do it.

Okay dude I think you should calm down. Something wrong at home? lol Hey a bit of thinking doesn't mean that you will get an idea within seconds. My IQ is probably average.

But I'm not too sure about your IQ. Wonder if you have one of a human.

This argument is hardly going anywhere, I need to learn from Decker more.

*calls out to Decker, wherever you are, come argue here!*

Okay dude I think you should calm down. Something wrong at home? lol Hey a bit of thinking doesn't mean that you will get an idea within seconds. My IQ is probably average.

But I'm not too sure about your IQ. Wonder if you have one of a human.

All I got from that was, you have no ideas?
You fail @ :idea:

Last edited:
Wow... CnR pwnz at being straightforward :p

Yea, that's what I've been trying to tell him tactfully with reasons for the last few replies but he doesn't seem to get it.

As everyone has already stated, P2H isn't about the money. It's about being a hobby. You can make a little bit of a profit in the long run, but P2H definately isn't something that you should consider being an income.

As everyone has already stated, P2H isn't about the money. It's about being a hobby. You can make a little bit of a profit in the long run, but P2H definately isn't something that you should consider being an income.

Very true indeed!

+rep for you :)

All I got from that was, you have no ideas?
You fail @ :idea:

Okay buddy. Wow. Don't know what to say. You guys are really lazy. Think! If you're into making sites and stuff then you would know that there are people who buy sites/forums. But for that you need to have contacts. And they would only buy it if you have a lot of users, traffic, etc.

So how do you make a site like that quickly? Hint, hint.

Don't ask me again how you could make money from post to host.

So you're saying you can earn out of post2host by selling the post2host... that's one load of rubbish. You wouldn't own a post2host after selling it.

Have you ever heard of bojomojo? He makes websites and sells them, mostly forums, now he's reputation is *not very good* around the internet.

You can ask others to testify. This method works, but only once.

I wasn't talking about selling the god damn post to host business. Well you know what lets not talk about this. I even gave you freakin` hint. A big one. Wow.

Back