• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your WorkStation...

Robert

NLC
NLC
So let's see pictures of your workstation/work area.

I'll start:

mydesk.jpg

I'm replacing the green chair for this chair on Tuesday:

chair.gif

Messy desk, I know....

what are you running on that other machine Bruce? and what is that on the wall? Router? wireless?

The other machine is my local test server, currently running Blackbox.

That thing on the wall is my DSL modem. The (wired) router currently resides on top of my stereo.

jmiller said:
Pro5ject, what type of music to you spin?

Uk hiphop, old skool hiphop, drum and bass, deep house, and progressive house at the moment.

Add//

Favs // hiphop

Mos def
EPMD
ONYX
House of Pain
Run DMC
Public enemy
Busta bust
Flipmode
Killa Kella

Strangely, when not spinning the decks I listen to punk / ska kinda music.

bosstones and sublime (their old stuff) being my favs in that genre for listening at the moment.

Last edited:
This post reminds me of a quote I heard once...

"A train station is where a train stops, a bus station is where a bus stops, on my desk I have a work station...."

Pro5ject, that is awesome.

<off topic>
I've recently become hooked on D&B/Jungle, though I religiously listen to punk and ska.

As far as D&B/Jungle goes I listen to mostly Aphrodite, DJ Scratching Stein, DJ Fresh, and Adam F, also whatever happens to be spinning on jungeltrain.net at the time.

as far as ska goes I listen to Judge Dread, The Specials, The Slackers, Save Ferris, along with countless others
and I won't begin to list off the plethora of punk I listen to.
</off topic>

Conscript said:
"A train station is where a train stops, a bus station is where a bus stops, on my desk I have a work station...."
.....so? :confused: I don't get it... a place where work stops? The place where you stop working?

Conscript said:
Yes, I think that was the obvious inference. Congratulations.
Excuse me for not being American or an English-speaking country's citizen.

Back