• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by AAZZ

1. A

Want to host a "Free Forum Hoster"

Hello, Please visit our site at: http://www.5hosty.com/compare.php We also offer custom plans if necessary. Please order via website or simply PM me here. -Many Thanks
  2. A

Free proxy host

Hello, I can give you enough space but FTP access only, no cPanel. In fact, I did the same thing with another user who wanted free proxy hosting and still hosting his/her site at the moment. Sorry but you must put a link to a given site. Please PM if you are interested. -Thanks
  3. A

Looking for an overseas host

Hello, We have plenty of plans at 5Hosty. Servers located throughout US. Please visit the following and choose the plan that suits you best: http://www.5hosty.com/compare.php If you want a custom plan, please do PM. You can either order from their or PM me here. -Thanks
  4. A

Shoutcast?

Sorry if wrong forum. I have been seeing so many posts about shoutcast. Shoutcast sites, hosting, etc.. What is exactly shoutcast? I tried googling it but got multiple answers and a little confuse. Anyone? -Thanks
  5. A

Hosting

Hello, Please consider the following: Basic Plan: -Disk Space: 1 GB (1,000 MB) -Bandwidth: 5 GB (5,000 MB) -Unlimited Features -cPanel with Fantastico -99.99% uptime Total Cost: $2.99 per month Silver Plan: -Disk Space: 5 GB (5,000 MB) -Bandwidth: 50 GB (50,000 MB) -Unlimited...
  6. A

Need Affordable POWERFUL web hosting

Hello, Please consider the following: Gold Plan: -Disk Space: 30 GB -Bandwidth: 500 GB -Add-On Domains: 25 -Unlimited Features -Unlimited MySQL's (under the Disk Space limit) -cPanel with Fantastico -99.99% uptime Total Cost: $9.99 per month Please consider looking at other...
  7. A

Host Your Word

Host Your Word - Cloud Script URL: http://traffic-sales.com/ This is completely free, little charge for extra features. What this is is that you simply pick a word that will identify your website, then it will be hosted on the main page. Whoever will click on your word will be directed...
  8. A

Hollywood project - 1 mil visitors -hosting

Hello there, Please consider the following: Premium Plan: Disk Space: 500 GB Bandwidth: 1000 GB Add-On Domains: Unlimited Unlimited Features Latest cPanel 99.9% uptime Servers located in US If not given what stated, money back guaranteed. Total Cost: $19.99 /month Please check...
  9. A

Anime Host - 100gn b/w

Hello there, Please consider the following: Gold Plan: Disk Space: 30 GB Bandwidth: 500 GB Add-On Domains: 25 Unlimited Features Latest cPanel 99.9% uptime Servers located in US Total Cost: $9.99 /month Please check out our other plans if interested...
  10. A

final-fantasy.us

I think i'll develop a site on the domain and then sell it over the summer. -Thanks
  11. A

final-fantasy.us

Hello, I bought this domain a few weeks ago and was planning to build some kind of a Final Fantasy fan site and then sell it as a whole site. I was just wondering the price of the domain alone. Domain: http://final-fantasy.us/ -Thanks
  12. A

which mode of payment is most suitable?

Well, I've always used Pyapal and never had any problems with it. They send you an e-mail as a prrof that you have either send or recieved payment, so if anyone tries to scam you, you can start a dispute.
  13. A

Why they all lie?

Choose free hosting very carefully in my opinion. Ask for some tiral runs to check their speed and cutomer service. E-mail their support and if theyt reply withint 24 hours, I would go with that one. In my experience, byethost.com is probably the best one. No ads, and very good speed. They...
  14. A

Hosting w/ mysql 4.1+

I might be able to get you that for around $24.99 PM me and we might work out a deal.
  15. A

Need Bannerless Free Hosting for Proxy Site

I may be able to help you there. But there is no cPanel access, only FTP. And you must put a small link under your main page. If so then pelase PM. -Thanks
Back