• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hollywood project - 1 mil visitors -hosting

filmmaker

Hi,

I'm looking for hosting which will guarantee in writing that it will not shut down account because of traffic.

I'm doing JV to bring 1 million visitors in 7 days 100.000 each after that if publicity is good for my project I don't know what is going to happen.

There will be community script like myspace but I'm looking for something which will not host video files just pull code from google or youtube.

I like dolphin script or other paid one Ray from Ebonnex??? but all videos and mp3 files are hosted. Plus they have audio/video chat applications.

This is artist community.

There will be also cloud word script installed.

Please provide plans and pricing with guarantee in mind. Let's go for worst case scenario with all files hosted plus heavy use of audio video chat.
http://www.boonex.com/products/ray/

If you are interested in Sponsoring event let me know so I can send you some info. There is exposure during event with video updates, then DVD release, book published, calendar with your full color ad given in movie theatre.

Description: Xtreme filmmaking - stanger will be dropped in Hollywood with no connections and friends and will screen movie in 120 days plus raise $100.000 for 10 charities.

Thanks
Mike S. Cecotka

Last edited:
Hello there,

Please consider the following:

Premium Plan:
Disk Space: 500 GB
Bandwidth: 1000 GB
Add-On Domains: Unlimited
Unlimited Features
Latest cPanel
99.9% uptime
Servers located in US
If not given what stated, money back guaranteed.
Total Cost: $19.99 /month

Please check out our other plans if interested:
http://www.5hosty.com/compare.php

If you are planning to take this offer then please feel free to order from our site or simply PM me.

If the disk space and bandwidth is low for you, then I can rais that without a problem. We can negotiate this in PM.

NOTE: You must have a registered domain, we do not give free domains/subdomains.

-Many Thanks

I can offer you a dedicated server.

AMD64 Athlon 3800 64bit - Dual Core CPU
1GB RAM
80GB HDD
100Mbit connection - Unmetered transfer
Cpanel
Fantastico
Rvskin
2 ip address

price: $210 per month

PM/Contact me if your interested.

Hi,

Please consider the following offer:

- 25 GB of Disk Space
- 400 GB of Monthly Data Transfer
- Host 30 Domains on 1 Account
- Free Domain Registration / Transfer
- World-Class 24/7 Support (toll-free phone, e-mail, ticket & live chat)
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee!
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
- MySQL, PHP, Perl & Python Support
- +++

Price: USD $9.95 /month (free setup)

For more information, visit http://www.properhost.net/web-hosting-services.html

Direct order link: http://www.properhost.net/signup.html

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!

according to his requirement, I believe he is looking at dedicated server instead of shared hosting.

They're looking for a couple at least of very high spec servers clustered to cope, quad CPU 8-16Gb RAM, RAID disks, Gigabit unshared link.

And looking for more than one sponsor for this I would think, work out the costs of something like it, don't forget the written contract - your server dies due to the site then so does your income in legal fees for about 50 years.

Well I wouldnt sponsor it
But for the right size contact money etc Id keep there sites up and running
Your looking at alot of $ tho befor your get most hosts to sign a contract
For what Decker said your looking at like 50k USD for a year lol.

Hi,

I'm looking for hosting which will guarantee in writing that it will not shut down account because of traffic.

I'm doing JV to bring 1 million visitors in 7 days 100.000 each after that if publicity is good for my project I don't know what is going to happen.

There will be community script like myspace but I'm looking for something which will not host video files just pull code from google or youtube.

I like dolphin script or other paid one Ray from Ebonnex??? but all videos and mp3 files are hosted. Plus they have audio/video chat applications.

This is artist community.

There will be also cloud word script installed.

Please provide plans and pricing with guarantee in mind. Let's go for worst case scenario with all files hosted plus heavy use of audio video chat.
http://www.boonex.com/products/ray/

If you are interested in Sponsoring event let me know so I can send you some info. There is exposure during event with video updates, then DVD release, book published, calendar with your full color ad given in movie theatre.

Description: Xtreme filmmaking - stanger will be dropped in Hollywood with no connections and friends and will screen movie in 120 days plus raise $100.000 for 10 charities.

Thanks
Mike S. Cecotka
I suggest you look for the dedicated hosting.
1 million visitor in a month will cost the cpu overload in the shared hosting.
:)
contact me if you are looking for the dedicated server. :)

Back