• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Crazy11

1. C

Needs FREE domain and hosting

If you can't buy a domain, setup a paypal account. Make a VIP or Gold section on your forums where you can give people free high quality programs/templates/anything else and charge them like 2$ each so they can get access. Never done it myself but I heard it is a pretty good way of getting income.
  2. C

Anyone?

I know they kinda scammed me though, I tried to buy one for .99$ yesterday but it wasn't able to process so I send in a support message, they didn't reply till today, I go and try to get another one and they are 1.99$, I mean comon..
  3. C

Anyone?

Anyone got any extra .infos that they registered for free that I could have to play around with, maybe start a site? Any help will be appreciated.
  4. C

domainsite.com?

They plainly suck, they said games.info was availiable I got excited because it is a great name then it didn't register. Now they have my money and they bumped up the prices from .99 to 1.99$ so I might threaten legal action because of there stupid system.
  5. C

free reseller please

Not referall link, currently between domains....
  6. C

free reseller please

Dion Hosting Click Reseller Hosting at the Top, then sign up for more details, it iis completely free.
  7. C

Free Subdomain

I need a fairly short free subdomain with DNS support. Anyone know of any?
  8. C

Hmmmmm

Actually I do have a job and I'm taking advanced classes in school but I need some additional income.
  9. C

Hmmmmm

I need to make a couple bucks in my spare time so I'm wondering if it is worth it to make a website and get adsense or something? I was also wondering what kind of websites are good for alot of traffic. I don't really have any ideas and I'm only 16 so having a company is out of the question, any...
Back