• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

domainsite.com?

Fear_It

Has anyone ever got a domain from them? i got a 99 cent .info from them and it still says the domain is available and i'v payed for it cos i got the email from paypal saying the money has be accpeted but no domain! has anyone had this problem with them before? cos i got this domain over 6 hours ago

TheChatter

well, the whois and everything might be updating. I know .com/.net/.org are very quick with updating at the moment. But .info's have another main registar.

prestigehost said:
well, the whois and everything might be updating. I know .com/.net/.org are very quick with updating at the moment. But .info's have another main registar.
Yeah but surely it doesn't take over 24 hours? has anyone had this people with them before?

TheChatter

Does the problem revolve around there being no domain in your domain list in domainsite.com's account page? Because I've had that, too. Contact support with your paypal transaction ID, maybe they can help? They have crappy support, though.

FaithBowie said:
Does the problem revolve around there being no domain in your domain list in domainsite.com's account page? Because I've had that, too. Contact support with your paypal transaction ID, maybe they can help? They have crappy support, though.
lol, Yeah i know about their support cos i emailed them 2 days ago and no reply worms can go faster then their support :tongue2: :shame:

Edited: Got an email from them it was something wrong with their register form it didn't register the .info but it registered my money lol but they refunded my money and it should be working soon :) shame that they spammed my email inbox :shame:

TheChatter

Last edited:
They plainly suck, they said games.info was availiable I got excited because it is a great name then it didn't register. Now they have my money and they bumped up the prices from .99 to 1.99$ so I might threaten legal action because of there stupid system.

By the way you can always call them instead of waiting two days for the email. I've called them and they resolved my issue quickly.

x8r said:
By the way you can always call them instead of waiting two days for the email I've called them and they resolved my issue quickly.
No i couldn't call them because it is a US number and you can't call US numbers in the UK, anyway i have my money back now :)

TheChatter

Back