• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by johnner69

1. J

please review my website

layout is very good, I dont like the dark background around the main content area, but i think you can keep it for the footer, change it to white and it will look a lot nicer and cleaner. also i would move the search box ABOVE the ad on the right and get rid of the second ad down on the right.
  2. J

Lunarpages New 35% off Coupon

new coupon for lunarpages! Lunarpages had started a new promo, offering 35% off all its hosting plans and billing periods new coupon code is: LPSave35 no expiry date.
  3. J

Hostgator Summer Sale, 30% off Coupon

new coupon for hostgator! So hostgator had started a new promo for the summer, offering 30% off its hosting plans. new coupon code is: HGBONUS30 expires July 31st
  4. J

HostICan?

I also have not heard a lot of negative things about HostIcan. I chatted with them about VPS offerings a while back and found them to be quite responsive and knowledgeable. I think that are a little newer on the scene than hostgator or lunarpages so you may find they have better/newer hardware...
  5. J

Question: Starting Hosting Company

yes the local market is a great place to start. Although people can host anywhere, the majority of people do search for a host that is local to them! Also i second the recomendation on the WHMCS billing solution. I just switched to it from WHMAP and it is like night and day! Hostgator offers...
  6. J

HostGator - how many of them stay after the first month?

INVIHO february payments would be sent out generally the first week of march to give you a sense. I have overall been happy with hostgator although their live chat support is basically useless (emai them instead)
Back