• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostICan?

lifetalk

Hey guys.

I've been hearing some really good things about HostICan recently..
and since I needed one more shared hosting for a few of my sites, I thought I'd ask here.

How is HostICan?
Does it work for you guys? Downtimes, support, etc?

IMO, their pricing is definitely attractive.

Well, obvious overselling, but just do a Google and visit WHT for reviews. I've never heard of anything bad though, ask their support about their limits though. I.e: CPU usage, max SQL connections.

Hey,

They do oversell. I know dennis very well. He's a decent owner, and the company is good.

They havent had any downtime, and are pretty good reviewed. I dont have the info anymore on the terms. But contact them. They should be able to assist you with that information :).

I also have not heard a lot of negative things about HostIcan. I chatted with them about VPS offerings a while back and found them to be quite responsive and knowledgeable. I think that are a little newer on the scene than hostgator or lunarpages so you may find they have better/newer hardware. But yes check their TOS for cpu and ram limits.

Only only bad thing I have to say about hostican is there disk inode limits really suck for their vps plans, apart from that their an awesome hosting provider.

They got mixed review. They are pretty strict on CPU usage. Thats both good and bad. If you have a site with good traffic, you may run into problems.

Back