• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. repoman

Christmas Sale on Now! 30gb Space for $9.99/month!! Check it out ;)

:wave: Santa came early this year ;) MERRY CHRISTMAS Just in time for Christmas SiKo-Hosting have launched some special deals...with some extra's to. Infact all of this is so crazy, I cannot believe I am posting this! Details of the iPod will be written below. Below are 3 of the deals...
  2. repoman

Need Designer

Hello, We need a new website design. I am willing to pay and also give hosting services. Please add my msn: egortarabasov@hotmail.com or e-mail me there for further details. Regards, Egor Tarabasov
  3. repoman

[Beware!] Phising site

Hello, I had a client who had a MySpace Phising site, the domain he used was ebayaus.info. Just be carefull if he goes with you. Regards, Egor Tarabasov
  4. repoman

[Guide] Starting a Web-Hosting Company

Firstly sorry if I posted in the wrong section, please move if needed. Okay here I will start my guide to starting a web hosting company. Many of you want to start from a low budget many from a high. I recommend with around $150-500 (that's a big range..) to just get you started. [NAME]...
  5. repoman

Whmcs

Hello, I would like to know is the upgrade to WHMCS (2.5 and 2.5.7) any good and does it improve the feel .etc? Tell me what you think
  6. repoman

The Truth about overselling for Buyers!

Hello Fellow web hosters and future clients, Today I would like to discuss *gasp*OVERSELLING:devious2: , Why? Because today I saw a host that isnt even one month old and gives stupid offers .e.g 600gb bandwidth and 30gb space for $4.95...and then people go with them believing they will...
  7. repoman

[Fraud] Yet again! Watch out

Okay, many of you read my old thread the exact same thing happended but only $2.99. Watch out for this guy... w*n**k ki* wi*d@****.com s***g do*g gu *2 s**ul 2***53 Korea His I.P..is in China..60.20.156.59 Regards, Egor
  8. repoman

[FRAUD] Help please

Hello Fellow webhosters, Today I woke up to see that I got 12 orders from a new client from the same person. They ordered around $1200 annual payments, domains and dedicated I.P's lucky I checked where there location is (I.P), they are in vietnam, so I phone the number they give it was a...
  9. repoman

LIMITED OFFER! Hybird plan 50% Discount!7.5gb/50gb! $4.99/month!

WE ARE CRAZY! As a great start for August. Till the end of the month we are giving away this amazing plan for half price...and the price off our Blue plan! So what do you get? 7.5 GB Space! 50 GB Bandwidth Unlimited mySQL databases Unlimited parked domains unlimited sub domains unlimited...
  10. repoman

Hosting !*&^ HOSTING hOsTiNg %$£%

:welcome::wave: :angel: SiKo - Hosting :angel: Hello, we have a range of new packages...check us out :) ORDER Check out our packages and our site and see what a true host is :)
Back