• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

For the last time...please?

Hi, as you know, I'm the one in this forum always asking for a host. My dad's employer got bankroped and he was fired. All I need is a webhost that is willing to host my site that we will use to sell stuff to gain extra income... about 250mb or less space, about 1gb, about 3 mySQL...
  2. J

Request Please...

Can anyone offer me hosting that can be used for storage?
  3. J

RELIABLE host needed...again.

Hello again hosting advertisers. The last host that I signed up on crashed on me 2 times in one day. and their servers was slooow... Can anyone make me another offer/s? It would be really appriciated:-) Thank You:P
  4. J

Offers for a newbie?

Hello! I'm a noob in making sites and I was wondering if anyone can give me simple hosting? I'm not acctually a noob cause I know how Fantastico, HTML, and FTP works but that's that. Can anyone offer me with(arranged in order): Atleast 10 Parked and Reserved Domains. If possible...
  5. J

Minimum Needed.

I need: Need it before friday. INFO: The site is a family site for my cousins and I. There will be no illegal stuff so dont ask what the site is about. Must have Fantastico and FTP. Minimize spamming this thread cause I want more intellectual replys. I dont understand the...
  6. J

Need it NOW!

I need a hosting service. 1 FTP 1 SQL About 50mb space. About 1gb bandwith. Fantastico. must have FTP Post it here. Accepts all kinds of adds(eg. banners, pop-up, text link) No post required and must have almost-instant confirmation. The site is english. Used for Information...
  7. J

I need hosting.

I need hosting. I need a minimum of 50mb space 1gb bandwith 1 FTP 1 SQL The site is an information/comunication site.
  8. J

Need minimal hosting for...

I need a website host. Requirements: MySQL FTP Atleast 25mb space. Atleast 1gb bandwith. (I preffer about 2gb but 1gb is ok.) The site is a small registration and information site. I need it right away.
  9. J

I need this!

I need a host...any host that gives away free domains like .info domains in the price of posting or using their services as long there is no money involved. I will gladly use your hosting service.
  10. J

Must be exact requirements. (i need hosting)

I must have the EXACT requirements. Cause i'm new. Requirements: Minimum of 50mb space. Minimum of 512mb bandwith. 1 FTP account. (if you have morethan one, I wont use your hosting) Fantastico 1 email. No adds. textlink possible. If you have other things in your hosting, dont show it...
  11. J

Xeta Space, Provider for Users Everywhere!

Welcome to Xeta Space, a free webspace provider for users everywhere. Why is XetaSpace great? a) Cause its easy to use. b) Cause of its neat look. c) Cause it has no forced adds what so ever! d) Cause its free! And many more!:beer: When you sign up for Xeta Space, You'll get a...
  12. J

Any Free PhP-Nuke Hosts? Cause I need one.

I need a Free PhP-Nuke host on the spot. Must have fast servers. Thats all i need. FAST!!!servers. I need the really really fast ones. No forced adds please. Thank YoU!
  13. J

Free website hosting needed immedietly.

I urgently need: Atleast 50mb space Atleast 1gb bw cPanel 1 mySQL MUST HAVE FORUM(PhPpbb or invisionfree only) EASY BUILDING (possibly pre-built that needs editing) Fantastico (if possible) Please reply to this post. I will constantly be looking on this thread for offers. Thnx!
  14. J

need a free reliable host w/ Forum

EDIT: NEW REQUEST!!! I need a host w/: Atleast 100mb space atleast 1gb bw cPanel is a must! php mySQL MUST HAVE FORUM(PhPpbb or invisionfree only) EASY BUILD (possibly pre-built that needs editing) Fantastico (if possible) That is all i need. literally. The site is for a clan...
Back