• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free website hosting needed immedietly.

join00

I urgently need:

Atleast 50mb space
Atleast 1gb bw
cPanel
1 mySQL
MUST HAVE FORUM(PhPpbb or invisionfree only)
EASY BUILDING (possibly pre-built that needs editing)
Fantastico (if possible)

Please reply to this post.
I will constantly be looking on this thread for offers.

Thnx!

invisionfree dont you mean IPB?
We have a site builder in the fantastico

Host Free
- Disk Space 100MB
- Bandwidth 1GB per month
- Email Accounts 10
- Sub-Domains 10
- FTP Accounts 10
- MYSQL Databases 10
- Add-on Domains 1
- Parked Domains 1
- Google Ads: One - Per site not per page

iNetHoster | View Packages | Forums

Only one post needed just for application | your ads allowed | Upgrade at anytime | request for more then one account | All for free

what language will your site be in? do you already have a site up and running? if so, how many hits per day do you get? if you don't have a site currently, you can apply for our bronze plan. View our plans here: www.tetrahost.net the only thing we require on that plan is a textlink back in a visible spot on your site.

Free Package 1
100Mb space
3gb bandwidth
No advertisement on your site. Only in cPanel

You can either choose to be hosted on a subdomain or to host your TLD domain with us.

We offer the following subdomain:
yoursite.alaxafree.net
yoursite.buhh.net

Package will include the following:
Latest cPanel Version: Yes!
Fantastico: Yes!
Web Stats: Yes!
PHP: Yes!
Mysql Databases: Unlimited!
PostgresSQL Databases: Unlimited!
(Domain hosting only) Email Accounts: Unlimited!
(Domain hosting only) Subdomains: Unlimited!
(Domain hosting only) Parked/Addon Domains: Unlimited!

Visit us at www.AlaxaFREE.Net :)

Whats that?
I need a site builder that takes care of its self and requires minimum skill in HTML or anything that comes close to the subject "Professional Site Building".
I'm new in the "site-making" business.:(

Maybe you should try geocites (I think) or something else because you want a sitebuilder. You can get a free forum from proboards or other various free forum hosters. There is someone here who hosts phpBB boards I think.

If none of the above suits you and you get cpanel hosting, maybe you can find some free templates on the web to use as well. Fantastico and Cpanel has some scripts that automatically install the phpBB forum.

I can give you a free cpanel hosting account with fantastico. Go to aerohostale.com to sign up.
-200mb storage
-5gb Bandwidth
-MySql, PHP, CGI, Perl
-Cpanel and Fantastico
Domain or Subdomain hosting

Back