• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. =dan=

Cheap Office 2010

Did you do that thing that a bunch of people did with their gmail account?
  2. =dan=

Xfree Is Still Down

Sorry for your luck dj...
  3. =dan=

Crunch-Host Down???

Okie dokie, declaring this one dead and moving on
  4. =dan=

Crunch-Host Down???

So......coming up on one week
  5. =dan=

Crunch-Host Down???

This is getting scarier by the day. It's been three days down...and only one response from an Admin.
  6. =dan=

Crunch-Host Down???

Any update?
  7. =dan=

Crunch-Host Down???

Why not give them a second chance?
  8. =dan=

Crunch-Host Down???

Thank you for getting back to us and not keeping us in the dark. I understand where you are coming from. I hope Nicky is ok! If you guys need any help please let me know.
  9. =dan=

Crunch-Host Down???

should we stick this to the side to say it's dead?
  10. =dan=

Crunch-Host Down???

Down for part of the world. And I said DNS issue, not that the DNS was down.
  11. =dan=

Crunch-Host Down???

They are not really down....but it may be a dns issue they haven't noticed: http://host-tracker.com/check_res_ajx/4748065-0/share/
  12. =dan=

Temporary free Host

Thanks for getting back so quick, sorry I missed that thread lol I was going under the 11 points was max
  13. =dan=

Temporary free Host

Thanks, but I gave it a shot, you get 11 points per post and need 400 for the smallest package. Coming out to about 40 posts for the smallest one.
  14. =dan=

Temporary free Host

Hi, I'm looking for a free host to host a temporary web page. I'm looking for a host that can support magneto. System requirements listed: http://www.magentocommerce.com/system-requirements I only need it for a few weeks, and I am willing to do some posts if needed. cPanel preferred...
  15. =dan=

Selling VBulletin License

This is closed. Sold to a different user due to lack of response.
  16. =dan=

NameChange

Haha yeah I need a new avatar...and yeah it was [HW]Dan for a long time. Before that time, not too sure.
  17. =dan=

NameChange

Hi, Can I get a name change? Possibly, DanTheMan? lol Thanks
  18. =dan=

Hi, I'm not to keen on ebay but could you explain that private auction deal. Also I'll accept your bid. This auction will end August 5, 2009
  19. =dan=

Thanks Jan. The end of the auction will be announced when someone makes a bid.
Back