• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Setting up NS with MSFT DNS

Hi, I just setup another Windows Server 2003 server with IIS and all other additions. Anyways, i'm interested on how one would go on to setup NameServers with Microsoft DNS. While I can use Bind as a DNS service, i'm trying to learn something new. So I have 8 Static IP's I'd like to use one for...
  2. L

Dedicated Windows server for 40-50 bucks?

HI, Does it have a 10 Mbit connection or 100 Mbit (doubt that fast)? Where is the server located at? What site did you find this server at? I might go for it as an extra side server. Answer those questions and i'll think about it. Regards, Levis LayeredService.Com
  3. L

How to find an investor?

Dayu, Thank you for taking your time in reviewing my case. I'll be awaiting your answer via e-mail or any other form of contact you wish to choose. If anyone has any other questions regarding the PBX system; ask away. Though Dayu explained it quite well. Warm Regards, Levis LayeredService.Com...
  4. L

How to find an investor?

Hi, Well you guys got the basic idea of what a PBX system is. Yet, my idea has something new, specially intended for small companies. Dayu, I’ve sent you a PM and an e-mail. Regards, Levis LayeredService.Com Owner / Founder / Server Administrator levis@layeredservices.com
  5. L

How to find an investor?

Whenever a business starts it needs somebody to help fund it. My current two companies have been funded by my friend and myself. Now i have a new venture. It’s an idea that has been used by my companies, but most companies tend to charge a lot of money for this service. These past few weeks I...
  6. L

Limited: Windows Plesk, Free IP, Site Build, Enabled reselling, Chicago

Dear Users, LayeredServices has recently aquired a new server located in the heart of Chicago. If you have any questions please send us a PM or e-mail at csupport@layeredservices.com Custom Package One: ================ Control Panel: Plesk Reselling: Enabled *** Webspace: 10,000 MB ( 10 GB)...
  7. L

Free Hosting - Limited Offer

I forget to mention this earlier. We only accept free users from the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada.
  8. L

Free Hosting - Limited Offer

Free Hosting - No ADS - No Spam - Dual P4 GHZ Server - 98.00 Guarenteed Uptime Hey Guys, Several of our paid clients requested us to open a forum as a support and general chat place. Anyways we want to offer users free hosting, in return for posting. Please read the following below to recieve...
  9. L

Dedicated Server Partnership

If you use VPS servers, you will be using up about 250 MB maybe more to run the VPS system software. Personally, one admin should be allocated to manage the server and almost full root should be given to each user. What i mean by almost is a logged account and that can't perform certain...
  10. L

Dedicated Server Partnership

Hey, How much money can you invest per month? I have a few clients who would like to switch to a dedicated server but don't have that kind of money. Since I rent several servers around the U.S., U.K, and Canada i am able to get nice server deals. For just $130.00 per month 100 GIG HD 1.5...
  11. L

Need a RELIABLE host

Hey, Let me make this short in sweet. You need a host that doesn’t oversell, has consistent uptime, allows large transfers at decent speeds. LayeredServices can offer all these too you. We have severs located in several countries each with several backbone providers and come with a 100 MB...
  12. L

One Time Server Deal

Hi Guys, I manage an online company and my main goal is setting up contracts with Data Centers, this why LayeredServices is able to offer dedicated solutions for fair prices. Anyways, i have one server that i need to sell to get a contact with a private data center in Chicago. This offer might...
  13. L

Need a VPS

Hi, Here is what LayeredServices can offer you: · OS: Fedora Core 6 or Centos · 10 Gig Webspace · 200 Gig Bandwidth · 128 MB Dedicated RAM · 512 MB Burst RAM · 1 Dedicated IP · Free Installation of any free contral panel · Free Installation of any services: PHP, MySQL, Apache &...
  14. L

Request SVN hosting.

Here is what I can offer you, 1 GIG of Web Space 10 GIG's of Bandwith Uptime 99.8% Multiple Server Locations - Quick transfers If I understand correctly, you need multiple cPanel accounts for testing / developing. If this is so, i can give you a light WHM account to create up to 5webhosting...
  15. L

Need FREE Game Server!!!

I can offer nice game slots for a small price. I currently run seven servers over several countries and expanding. If you can atleat pay $10 to $20 dollars a month i would gladly set you up. I started in the web industry in the 8th grade, so many years ago, and the way i earned money to buy...
  16. L

Looking for a cheap reseller

Here is what LayeredServices can offer you: R100 - $25.00 per Month · 10 Gig Webspace · 200 Gig Bandwidth · Unlimited Services* · Fantastico - $1 - 5 dollar value · ClientExec - $10 - 15 dollar value - Unlimited clients R150 - $30.00 per Month · 15 GB Webspace · 300 GB...
  17. L

Looking for a shoutcast server

Let me make it simple, we don't want our users hosting songs by Jessica Simpson without a legit license from her studio. We don't want to be sued by a recoding company for infringement. That is why we need to know what kind of music content you will be hosting and if it is legal. We hope to have...
  18. L

Needing budget webhosting -- $40 CDN/year

Hello future client, Here is what LayeredServices Can offer: 1 GIG Space 10 GiG Bandwith Unlimited Services - MySQL, E-mail, FTP, etc Fantastico / cPanel 10 100 MB Connection Networked Servers Price: $40 Canadian Dollors per year (divide by 12, because we charge monthly) We have...
  19. L

Looking for a shoutcast server

Hi, I am the owner of LayeredServices. Here is what i can offer you. 128kbit for 50 users for $26 dollars a month. I will even throw in the S100 webhosting package free of charge. If you would like more informaion, please send me an e-mail at levis[AT]layeredservices.com. Have a nice day...
  20. L

500GB Bandwidth ~ 50 GB Space

Dear Potential Client, While our company is new, we came to be by several distinguished online companies. So we specialize in web hosting, gaming, PBX, VPS and dedicated management services. Our staff is located in Colorado, Washington, Los Angeles, and Pennsylvania. We currently posses several...
Back