• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Setting up NS with MSFT DNS

Hi, I just setup another Windows Server 2003 server with IIS and all other additions. Anyways, i'm interested on how one would go on to setup NameServers with Microsoft DNS. While I can use Bind as a DNS service, i'm trying to learn something new. So I have 8 Static IP's I'd like to use one for...
  2. L

How to find an investor?

Whenever a business starts it needs somebody to help fund it. My current two companies have been funded by my friend and myself. Now i have a new venture. It’s an idea that has been used by my companies, but most companies tend to charge a lot of money for this service. These past few weeks I...
  3. L

Limited: Windows Plesk, Free IP, Site Build, Enabled reselling, Chicago

Dear Users, LayeredServices has recently aquired a new server located in the heart of Chicago. If you have any questions please send us a PM or e-mail at csupport@layeredservices.com Custom Package One: ================ Control Panel: Plesk Reselling: Enabled *** Webspace: 10,000 MB ( 10 GB)...
  4. L

Free Hosting - Limited Offer

Free Hosting - No ADS - No Spam - Dual P4 GHZ Server - 98.00 Guarenteed Uptime Hey Guys, Several of our paid clients requested us to open a forum as a support and general chat place. Anyways we want to offer users free hosting, in return for posting. Please read the following below to recieve...
  5. L

One Time Server Deal

Hi Guys, I manage an online company and my main goal is setting up contracts with Data Centers, this why LayeredServices is able to offer dedicated solutions for fair prices. Anyways, i have one server that i need to sell to get a contact with a private data center in Chicago. This offer might...
Back