• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. GeekRack

Heads Up For All Employers!

Hi guys i feel i have a bit of information that i need to shared with you all and to advise you all to be aware of Jason Scales. Jason was employed with us for a couple of months and what i believed to be a productive relationship. I kept recieving complaints of customers tickets not being...
  2. GeekRack

Come Celebrate With Us! | 20% Off Recurring 2nd Month Free!

Geek Rack Technologies, LLC on of today's fastest growing web hosting providers is proud to announce the launch of our brand new vps node! Located in the Pacific Rack datacenter with 13 uplink providers, this allows us to provide you with high quality services at low discount pricing! This week...
  3. GeekRack

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE PRICING | DUAL CORE 3.0ghz $49.99!

Need high quality servers but don't think you have the budget for it? GEEK RACK NETWORKS a leading provider in the web hosting industry has just announced the launch of our next absolutely insane server special! Receive an additional 10% off all servers now on special. Be sure to use promo code...
  4. GeekRack

Crissic thread closed to no avail?

Can someone please give me a reason why this thread was closed? The exact same event happen prior and the thread was not closed so why this one? All i want is my content off of his site, thats all. Furthermore there where no forum rules being broken at all! Dan how would you feel if he...
  5. GeekRack

GEEK RACK NETWORKS | CrAzY VPS PLANS STARTING FROM $7.69

GEEK RACK NETWORKS Today's faster growing complete web hosting provider is honored to announce our all new VPS product lineup. In celebration of this new additions we are offering a 30% discount of all VPS plans with the promo code VPS. Found a better deal on your VPS? Send us a email and we...
  6. GeekRack

New Design Completed, What do you think?

Well after a long battle we have finished our latest design :) Wanted to see what everyone thought..likes dislikes etc. Also a big thank you to MCT without his help i would have never gotten this completed :beer: http://geekrack.net
  7. GeekRack

Hacked servers / 0 day exploit everyone read!!

Found this on HostGators forum it looks pretty serious has anyone heard any additional information on this one? A 0 day exploit has made it to the public resulting in about 1% of our servers being hacked. Any server running kernel version 2.6.17 to 2.6.24.1. I are exploitable. This is the...
  8. GeekRack

Win A Free XBOX 360! | Dedicated Blowout! Starting From $31.99

Geek Rack Networks an authorized BurstNet Technologies reseller is proud to bring you our latest promotion. With the chance to win a brand new Microsoft XBOX 360 and low blowout server pricing, secure your piece of mind and your spot in the drawing today! Free Microsoft XBOX 360 Give Away...
  9. GeekRack

Geek Rack Internal Company Issues ~ Clients Please Read!

Dear Valued Clients, We have identified a few issues that we feel are important to address and answer any concerns that cleints may have. Lately you all may not have been able to submit tickets to us due to an bug with Kayako and WHMCS integration. After several days of debugging and...
  10. GeekRack

Discount Servers That Can't Be Beat! | Dedicated Servers From $44.99

GEEK RACK NETWORKS is proud to bring to you more servers at absolutely insane pricing. Whether you are searching for a starter server or something with a bit more power and performance, we have just the server to fit your needs. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at...
  11. GeekRack

Offer Removed

Im curious as to why our offer posted in http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2202067 was removed? The client stated that they where looking for services in NY and we posted a offer seeing how our shared server is located in NY. Yet the post was still removed. We even stated in the...
  12. GeekRack

HTML Drop Down Menu Headache

Ok so, i purchased a template for Geek Rack had it coded via html with a drop down menu. However the designer only coded one actual drop down. So im trying to figure out how to add additional drop down items to other menu buttons but so far no luck. Here is the javascript code for the Drop down...
  13. GeekRack

Happy New Years'! 10% Off Already Blowout Prices! Dedicated Boxes Starting at $35.99

Happy New Years to everyone, we want to extend our thanks to our current customers for their business and wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year. Geek Rack Networks is now offering a 10% discount on our already rock bottom pricing. For this week and this week only we are pratically giving...
  14. GeekRack

Santa Forgot a Few Presents! | GEEK RACK SERVERS AS LOW AS $39.99

Our Dedicated Server blowout will be contiuing througout the month of January! These servers are flying off the shelves! Dont miss out on these quality dedicated servers at closeout pricing. There's no catch, no gimmicks, just low price quality dedicated server solutions. For more information...
  15. GeekRack

Christmas Insane Server Blowout ~ Starting at $44.99

Geek Rack Networks is proud to offer you the highest quality servers at the lowest price possible. If you have always wanted your own high quality dedicated server at a low price, now is the perfect time for you to fulfill your dream! Geek Rack Celeron Special Processor: Intel Celeron 2.4GHZ...
  16. GeekRack

Order URL Being Censored

Hi guys we are in the midst of changing all of our order urls over to the new shopping cart within WHMCS. However for some reason these links are being censored for some odd reason. Heres a example. https://geekrackportal.net/cart.php-----add&pid=40 And with the old system for ordering...
  17. GeekRack

How Reliable Are 3rd Party Trackers?

Lately, it seems that alot of the most popular trackers has been having issues either with their website or providing false alerts. This does concern me just a little. Lets just use for instance Web Hosting Stuff. Right now it seems that their site is having problems all together. Does this...
  18. GeekRack

Put A Geek Rack Server On Your Christmas Wishlist - $79.99

Geek Rack Networks a leading provider in dedicated and vps servers, we are preparing for our annual christmas blowout. We have slashed prices by $20 on dedicated server packages listed below. We also offer server management on our servers if purchased with cPanel or DirectAdmin. Please be sure...
  19. GeekRack

Man Opens Fire at Omaha Mall, Killing 8

Whats going on in this world these days? It seems like these types of actions are occuring more and more. To be honest i just dont know what to think, we cant even go shopping for the holidays without getting your head blown off, kids arent safe at school anymore this is really getting out of...
  20. GeekRack

AdSense developer leaves Google

http://techland.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2007/11/15/adsense-creator-leaves-google/ Read about this and wanted to see what you all felt about it. Do you all think that there will be weakness in the Adsense division now that one of the minds that created it has stepped down?
Back