• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic thread closed to no avail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you guys have got to be kidding, the exact same thread opened by James was open until he got resolution and his content removed. However we do not get the same treatment?

Hey,

I'm a fairly new person to this community so I know I don't really have a right to tell you what to do. But it would be a lot more professional and mature if you contact Skylar using the private message system. If that won't work Crissic Solutions' has a lot of ways you can get in contact with him, including over the phone. His account is banned here so of course he wouldn't have a say so in any of this...

Jan, can you please explain why the other thread was closed. it is a clear discussion on how Skylar is running a shady business, ripping sites, and having Andy and his geekrack bashing signature, that i had to complain about to two different mods about, just to get it deleted?

I believe it is important to let the people know what type of people they are dealing with when going to crisic. fact is that geekrack hosts crisic on their servers, and could just be shut down, instead, we are trying to resolve the issue and get the publics opinion. can the thread please be re-opened. and not for bashing? i know it is thin ice, and if it becomes a bad thread, by all means, close again.

Jan, can you please explain why the other thread was closed. it is a clear discussion on how Skylar is running a shady business, ripping sites, and having Andy and his geekrack bashing signature, that i had to complain about to two different mods about, just to get it deleted?

I believe it is important to let the people know what type of people they are dealing with when going to crisic. fact is that geekrack hosts crisic on their servers, and could just be shut down, instead, we are trying to resolve the issue and get the publics opinion. can the thread please be re-opened. and not for bashing? i know it is thin ice, and if it becomes a bad thread, by all means, close again.

And your not bashing us with that thread?
The mods locked it for a reason. They don't just go a around saying I feel like locking this thread.

Hey,

I'm a fairly new person to this community so I know I don't really have a right to tell you what to do. But it would be a lot more professional and mature if you contact Skylar using the private message system. If that won't work Crissic Solutions' has a lot of ways you can get in contact with him, including over the phone. His account is banned here so of course he wouldn't have a say so in any of this...

looks like you might work for him with that user name, could be wrong though. but anyways, Skylar is b& for the month, and also, he has been contacted repeatedly on MSN of this problems. it is time for the public to know what type of person they are dealing with. and if you do work for him, i would suggest getting out.

And your not bashing us with that thread?
The mods locked it for a reason. They don't just go a around saying I feel like locking this thread.

i dont see any real bashing going on there. i see people stating facts of crisic stealing from grn. btw, i like the new sig ;)

Last edited:
I also agree that the thread should be unlocked. In the webhosting discussion forum, when a host encounters a spammer, or some strange IPs or something like that, they report it so the other members of fws may be aware, in case of future business dealings in the future. This is no different, surely collaboration of knowledge so that others may act accordingly (or not t all, depending on their opinion and the situation) is the central principle of a forum :s ?

looks like you might work for him with that user name, could be wrong though. but anyways, Skylar is b& for the month, and also, he has been contacted repeatedly on MSN of this problems. it is time for the public to know what type of person they are dealing with. and if you do work for him, i would suggest getting out.

i dont see any real bashing going on there. i see people stating facts of crisic stealing from grn. btw, i like the new sig ;)
What kind of person exactly am I dealing with? What harm has been done to anyone in this community. I'm not fully aware of everything that has happened but if it is just about the content I think we are taking a bit out of port proportion.

I apologize for the double post but at the moment my posts are still in moderator queue. If anyone representing GeekRack.net will contact me via msn at Harry@Sokucity.com or using the support options available on the Crissic Solutions' website I'd like to work with you to clear whatever situation that is going on up before it gets out of hand.

I will reopen the thread now. My apologies to the OP of that thread. But it would be more professional for the OP to deal with the issue in a more mature way, i.e. contact a Lawyer etc.

Harry you said "What harm has been done to anyone in this community." Don't you think he has done enough harm's by ripping many site's before?

1. James
2. Geekrack text
3 "WHO KNOWS?"

Im just advising people to stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back