• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

VPS for minecraft

still looking any version of linux. windows is no longer needed.
  2. R

VPS for minecraft

Alright thanks
  3. R

VPS for minecraft

Alright I am a coder my self and I was starting to make addons and stuff for it. What OS is it running? I just switched my server over to linux since it runs better so if its a form of linux that would be awesome
  4. R

VPS for minecraft

No you can develop if you like. There is a source code you can download. You also can make plugins and stuff
  5. R

VPS for minecraft

Oh wow I didn't relive the ram usage was so high. Thanks for the reply though and I will look into purchasing one instead. Thanks
  6. R

VPS for minecraft

It is legal thousands of people play the game http://minecraft.net/
  7. R

VPS for minecraft

Hi, I currently have a new and extremely active minecraft server. Around peek times I have 10-20 people online. I will also be starting a website pretty soon. I am getting 1-10 new people joining the server daily so it is pretty active. I am looking for a vps to host the server on. I really...
  8. R

Ventrilo Server sponsor

I emailed you. I already have a webhost I pay for. I am just waiting till I renew it in September to change the .com from my old website. Yea right now I am hosting a 8 person server on one of my computers but its not big enough. I looked into Mumble and it would work just getting people...
  9. R

Ventrilo Server sponsor

Hi, I am looking for a ventrilo sponsor for my runes of magic guild. I currently host a server on one of my computers but they only allow up to 8 people online at once. That becomes a problem for a guild that is always expanding. We currently have a website at ascention.co.cc and I am more then...
  10. R

Just a game forum

anyone else that is maybe a little older then a few months?
  11. R

Just a game forum

I had free web hosting at LostonTheNet they were perfect for what I needed but sadly they closed and I can't find another like them. This is what I would like: 200mb Disk Space minimum 1GB bandwidth minimum 1 add on domain minimum. Must be able to add .co.cc,ect 1 mysql database minimum...
Back