• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Do you believe in life after death?

^ Totally expected you to say "I only exist virtually" But yes I believe in afterlife; otherwise what's the point existing? If our reason of existence is just that then there really is no point going on... (but that's a whole different discussion)
  2. N

Linux Server Distro...

Are the packages in CentOS more restricted and a bit out of date due to it being close to the Red Hat distro?
  3. N

Good news iPhone Users!

Are you currently running the android os on the 3gs? Didnt know it had been released yet...
  4. N

Linux Server Distro...

What's a good linux distro to run as a server for those who are just starting out in the Unix/Linux field and just want to try to get a feel of how it works?
  5. N

Starcraft 2

Bah I already know there are "updates" to counteract that easily to begin with, I dunno what all the fuss is about to be quite honest. This game uses the exact same concept as World of Warcraft in terms of authentication. The only difference? It's not disguised.
  6. N

What Windows Versions have you used?

MS-DOS Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows 98 SE Windows 2000 Windows ME (crappy...) Windows XP Pro, Home, and Media Center Windows XP Pro x64 Server 2003 Server 2008 + R2 Windows Vista (Home Basic/Premium) x64 and x86 Windows 7 (Ultimate) x64 (Favorite by far...) Windows Mobile
  7. N

Starcraft 2

Definitely worth buying, just got it yesterday... Campaign is a bit weird though, anybody notice that?
  8. N

Good news iPhone Users!

That's awesome news, and could help speed along android development on the iphone
  9. N

Student Hosting

@ David Gonzales Thanks for the welcome David, it seems like a great forum (Might check out the programming thread a few times lol) Thanks guys for the speedy responses, you've been a big help. I owe you one in the future.
  10. N

Parse Error

Last time I got one of these, it was due to a bracket missing in the middle of my code. Make sure you close all of your functions with { }. (It was my downfall at least)
  11. N

Student Hosting

Hey guys, I tried my luck on a few hosts and was either denied or deleted or the host disappeared from existence... All I need is about: * 200mb of space * with maybe 1 gb of bandwidth * and also 2 MySQL databases. It'd be awesome if you guys have oracle support but if not then...
Back